Talent Evangelist at Staffio HR
Views:26206 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Android Developer - IIT/NIT/BITS/NSIT/DTU (1-5 yrs)
Should be from Tier 1 Tech Schools (IIT/NIT/BITS/NSIT/DTU)
Candidates from product/eComm/Startups Only
Job Description :
We're looking for team players with natural product intuition who can help us build world class solutions for the logistics space in India. As a member of our mobile application team, you'll have a direct impact on the customer experience for both customers and drivers.
We are working on some ground-breaking assignment and fleet optimisation solutions, dynamic pricing algorithms, active-geo fencing and heat-map analysis.
You'll get an opportunity to work with some of the best minds in the country to make a major dent in the 150 billion dollar surface transport industry.
Desired Skills :
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented Programming, data structures and design patterns.
- Strong C/C++, Java programming skills.
- Knowledge of software development processes & agile methodologies.
- Strong problem solving and debugging skills.
- Excellent English language (written & verbal) communication skills.
- Experience working with the Eclipse IDE/Xcode.
- Good understanding of DB Design.
- Take ownership of the features assigned right from estimating timelines to Production release.
Desired Experience :
- Must have project experience of developing applications for android platform.
- Experience in developing B2C mobile applications.
- Expertise in implementation of custom UI components.
- Experience working with Google Maps and Social APIs.
- Experience in memory management and in designing high-performance apps.
- Working knowledge of Android SDK and Android Development Tools/Experience working with Objective C, Cocoa, Core frameworks and the iPhone SDK (5.0 and above).
- Experience in shipping applications through the Google play store/itunes App store.
- Experience with analytics tools like Google Analytics, Flurry.
- Well versed with mobile UI/UX conventions.
- Experience in using GIT or other version control systems.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.