Talent Evangelist at Staffio HR
Views:26044 Applications:891 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:204
Android Developer - IIT/NIT/BITS/NSIT/DTU (1-5 yrs)
Should be from Tier 1 Tech Schools (IIT/NIT/BITS/NSIT/DTU)
Candidates from product/eComm/Startups Only
Job Description :
We're looking for team players with natural product intuition who can help us build world class solutions for the logistics space in India. As a member of our mobile application team, you'll have a direct impact on the customer experience for both customers and drivers.
We are working on some ground-breaking assignment and fleet optimisation solutions, dynamic pricing algorithms, active-geo fencing and heat-map analysis.
You'll get an opportunity to work with some of the best minds in the country to make a major dent in the 150 billion dollar surface transport industry.
Desired Skills :
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented Programming, data structures and design patterns.
- Strong C/C++, Java programming skills.
- Knowledge of software development processes & agile methodologies.
- Strong problem solving and debugging skills.
- Excellent English language (written & verbal) communication skills.
- Experience working with the Eclipse IDE/Xcode.
- Good understanding of DB Design.
- Take ownership of the features assigned right from estimating timelines to Production release.
Desired Experience :
- Must have project experience of developing applications for android platform.
- Experience in developing B2C mobile applications.
- Expertise in implementation of custom UI components.
- Experience working with Google Maps and Social APIs.
- Experience in memory management and in designing high-performance apps.
- Working knowledge of Android SDK and Android Development Tools/Experience working with Objective C, Cocoa, Core frameworks and the iPhone SDK (5.0 and above).
- Experience in shipping applications through the Google play store/itunes App store.
- Experience with analytics tools like Google Analytics, Flurry.
- Well versed with mobile UI/UX conventions.
- Experience in using GIT or other version control systems.