Talent Evangelist at Staffio HR
Views:52 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Analytics Head - Big Data/Qlikview (17-24 yrs)
- Candidates with experience in BI/BW + Data Analytics
- We need candidates with QlikView Experience
- Candidate should have functional experience on QlikView
- Bulid /Set up QlikView Team/Solutioning
- Should have very detail understanding of utilization of this tool while doing solutioning
- Only Mumbai based candidates
- Should have Analytics Practice Setting up experience
- Strong Solutioning Experience
- No BFSI Domain Organisation candidates
Job Purpose : The Lead will own development and deployment of advanced Analytics services on behalf of Analytics Centre of Excellence. Her/ his responsibilities will include (not limited to) :
- To create, lead and manage to provide actionable recommendations to the Global Stakeholders.
- To provides information and decision support for the company's strategic decision making through measurement, financial analysis, and modelling.
- To evaluate existing analytics Partners (internal or external vendors) and continuously identify new partners if and when required to support global deliveries.
- To Analyze and forecasts business needs, supports operational planning and execution, while driving enterprise volume and yields in support of the global pricing and revenue management vision.
- To closely monitor the budget, finances and return of investments on multiple deliveries and R&D related activities
- To remain as Technical Expert in multiple domains including big data, statistical analysis, data mining and visualization, machine learning etc.
- To attend and organize technical knowledge sharing sessions and symposiums.
- To work with internal IT and business teams seamlessly on all current and future analytics projects
- To be able to conceptualize and consult with IT team to evaluate various platforms for capability, scalability and versatility.
- To Manage a team of highly skilled professionals with responsibility for recommending, creating & implementing tactics, programs, and tools that support global analytics strategies.
- To keep the team up-to-date in terms of competitive analytical programs and strategies to remain ahead of the competitions in terms of analytical capabilities.
Minimum Skills & Knowledge requirement:
Experience : 17 years of relevant experience in a corporate environment including demonstrably successful management experience (e.g. high performance ratings).
Skill Requirements :
- Influencing and persuasion
- Reasoning ability can make inferences, draw conclusions, reason from information provided etc.
- Methodical, accurate with attention to detail able to spot error, ignore irrelevant details, recognise similarities etc.
- Working knowledge and expertise in relational database systems, and third and fourth generation computer languages like SAS, SQL, R, Hadoop etc.
- Networking skills, with experience of developing a network of key contacts who can facilitate required results
- Good self-organisational skills with the ability to maintain progress with multiple tasks
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.