Talent Evangelist at Staffio HR
Views:31 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Analytics Head - Big Data/Qlikview (17-24 yrs)
- Candidates with experience in BI/BW + Data Analytics
- We need candidates with QlikView Experience
- Candidate should have functional experience on QlikView
- Bulid /Set up QlikView Team/Solutioning
- Should have very detail understanding of utilization of this tool while doing solutioning
- Only Mumbai based candidates
- Should have Analytics Practice Setting up experience
- Strong Solutioning Experience
- No BFSI Domain Organisation candidates
Job Purpose : The Lead will own development and deployment of advanced Analytics services on behalf of Analytics Centre of Excellence. Her/ his responsibilities will include (not limited to) :
- To create, lead and manage to provide actionable recommendations to the Global Stakeholders.
- To provides information and decision support for the company's strategic decision making through measurement, financial analysis, and modelling.
- To evaluate existing analytics Partners (internal or external vendors) and continuously identify new partners if and when required to support global deliveries.
- To Analyze and forecasts business needs, supports operational planning and execution, while driving enterprise volume and yields in support of the global pricing and revenue management vision.
- To closely monitor the budget, finances and return of investments on multiple deliveries and R&D related activities
- To remain as Technical Expert in multiple domains including big data, statistical analysis, data mining and visualization, machine learning etc.
- To attend and organize technical knowledge sharing sessions and symposiums.
- To work with internal IT and business teams seamlessly on all current and future analytics projects
- To be able to conceptualize and consult with IT team to evaluate various platforms for capability, scalability and versatility.
- To Manage a team of highly skilled professionals with responsibility for recommending, creating & implementing tactics, programs, and tools that support global analytics strategies.
- To keep the team up-to-date in terms of competitive analytical programs and strategies to remain ahead of the competitions in terms of analytical capabilities.
Minimum Skills & Knowledge requirement:
Experience : 17 years of relevant experience in a corporate environment including demonstrably successful management experience (e.g. high performance ratings).
Skill Requirements :
- Influencing and persuasion
- Reasoning ability can make inferences, draw conclusions, reason from information provided etc.
- Methodical, accurate with attention to detail able to spot error, ignore irrelevant details, recognise similarities etc.
- Working knowledge and expertise in relational database systems, and third and fourth generation computer languages like SAS, SQL, R, Hadoop etc.
- Networking skills, with experience of developing a network of key contacts who can facilitate required results
- Good self-organisational skills with the ability to maintain progress with multiple tasks