Analyst/Senior Analyst - C++/SQL/Linux (3-5 yrs)
ABOUT HUQUO (www.huquo.com)
HuQuo is an HR Analytics and Consulting organization to provide path-breaking HR services by deeply understanding the human quotient of organizations we work with, and to evolve the industry and make it future ready through HR Analytics.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT :
Our client is focused on finding and exploiting attractive investment opportunities. Such opportunities form the basis for a number of funds and other investment vehicles, and for the firm's management of assets on behalf of institutional clients. The firm's investment activities primarily based on quantitative strategies based on mathematical and computational models.
Quantitative techniques and high frequency trading are used to identify underpriced and overpriced securities, to manage various forms of portfolio risk, and to reduce the cost of transacting in various financial instruments.
ANALYST/SENIOR ANALYST - TECHNOLOGY
- Our client is a High Frequency Trading firm focused on providing risk-optimized returns in Indian and well as international markets.
- We seek technically strong candidates who can demonstrate that they have the skills and appetite to build and deliver complex and ultra-low latency software distributed across multiple locations and countries.
- This position is based out of our Gurgaon (Delhi NCR) office.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Understand business aspect of the software
- Translate business requirement into technical work with the help of Leads and Managers
- Low level design and Implementation
- Unit Testing
The successful candidate will be part of our technology team that is responsible for delivering low latency real time risk management software for a High Frequency Trading platform. Strong candidates should have prior experience in software product development.
- 3-5 Years of experience in C++, SQL Server, Linux
- Good understanding of design patterns.
- Good understanding of capital market, trading systems.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, excellent organizational and analytical skills.
- Entrepreneurial, self-motivated individual - high energy, high activity levels.
- Passion for working with an innovative, small but rapidly growing company.
WHY YOU SHOULD WORK FOR US :
- A - Bureaucracy free environment that keeps you free to focus on what you do best
- Competitive salary and opportunity for strong growth of earnings
- Platform for you to showcase your talent, stay ahead of mediocrity and be regularly exposed to advanced technologies.
- A company that always believes in an - employee-first- approach
COMPENSATION PACKAGE INCLUDES :
- Salary : Depending on experience
- Bonu s: Performance Linked
- Stock Options
- Paid Holidays, vacations and Sick Leave