Recruitment Specialist at Investment Bank
Views:303 Applications:25 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Analyst/Associate/VP - Quant Research Analytics - C++ (5-15 yrs)
Opening for Quant Research Analytics / C++ Developers - Analyst/Associate/VP for IB based in Mumbai .
This position is a Quant profile to support the activities of the Quantitative Research Group (cross asset classes) & Analytics globally sitting out in Mumbai. The QR team in Mumbai plays a critical role in providing effective, timely and independent assessments of the Firm's booking models of exotic structures and also help in developing new models for structures as and when necessary.
The primary responsibilities for this role will include :
- Programming : Must have demonstrated programming experience with C++. Experience in working / creating customized C++ libraries will be a plus.
- Software Engineering : Duties including the full-range of programming tasks - problem analysis, solution determination, code design and development, integration, test, modification and documentation.
Qualifications : B.E./B.Tech./M.S./M.Tech in Computer Science / Information Technology
Essential Skills :
- High level of proficiency in C++ programming; 4-5 years of hands-on experience on recent projects
- Having Python hands-on experience will be plus
- Experience in similar roles in Quant Research and Model Development will be an advantage
- Highly analytical bent of mind and quantitative skills;
- Good communication and team skills in a multi-location setup
- Close attention to detail and ability to work to very high standards
If you find it suitable or if you have any reference for this position, Kindly share CV with Below detail on
- Current Company :
- Current Designation : ___________ Since ________
- Total Exp :
- Relevant Exp :
- Current CTC :
- Exp CTC:
- Notice Period :
- Reason for Job Change :
- Current Location :
- Preferred Location :
- Reporting to :
- Handling a team of :
Dir No: +91 22 66848569|Mob No .8454843560 /8850817160