IT Recuriter at Infinity HR
Views:1065 Applications:38 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Analog Designer - CMOS (4-15 yrs)
This position entails design of a CMOS Analog I/P block primarily from Custom/Analog design perspective.
- Job will entail interaction with sensor Project teams, understanding I/P specs, micro architecting, and implementation of the various circuit blocks for different I/Ps. These circuits include SRAM, ROM, I/Os, PLL, POR, Temp sensor and High Speed Serial Interfaces like MIPI.
- Position will also require fundamental understanding of Digital concepts for I/P modelling and verification needs.
- Candidate should have hands on experience on most of the building blocks on these IPs.
- Any subject matter knowledge of Image Sensor or the circuits used in CMOS image sensors is a plus.
- Candidate should have a BS or MS in Electrical Engineering with 8+ years of relevant experience in the areas of CMOS Analog design, custom layout, and analog verification.
- Job will also require ensuring timely execution and schedule monitoring.
- Job will also involves post silicon validation activities, and interaction with cross functional teams like PE/AE/QA etc.
1. BS or MS in Electrical Engineering with 8+ years of relevant experience in the areas of CMOS Analog design, custom layout, and analog verification.
2. Strong Analog fundamentals. Hands on experience on circuits like SRAM, ROM, I/Os, PLL, POR, Tempsensor and High Speed Serial Interfaces like MIPI.
3. Ability to lead complex analog designs from spec writing to silicon validation
4. Strong communication skills
5. Ability to interact with cross functional teams
6. Understanding of semiconductor development flow