Consultant at My Search
Views:1012 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Analog Design Engineer - Verilog/SoC (3-8 yrs)
Our client is a fabless semiconductor company innovating high performance IC products for IoT Radios, Timing and Portable Audio markets.
They are looking for Analog Design Engineer (3 to 8 years) to be based at Bangalore with the following :
- Total 3 to 8 years of experience in Analog / Mixed-signal and/or RF IC design.
- Must have hands-on experience in behavioral modelling, Verilog-AMS & Matlab programming.
- Must have experience in Mixed mode simulation and SOC integration.
- Individual must have hands-on experience in designing the analog/mixed signal circuits in the field of RF, Audio, Power Management, Data Converters, Clock synthesizers.
- Must have worked with product development companies only
- Education: Top Institutes only
- Budget: Open for right candidate