Consultant at MY Search
Views:130 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Analog Design Engineer - Mixed Signal/Verilog (3-8 yrs)
Our client is a fabless semiconductor company innovating high performance IC products for IoT Radios, Timing and Portable Audio markets. Founded in 2010 by engineers having extensive global semiconductor product development experience, and is located in Bangalore, India.
They are looking for Analog Design Engineer (3 to 8 years) to be based at Bangalore with the following :
- Total 3 to 8 years of experience in Analog / Mixed-signal and/or RF IC design.
- Must have hands-on experience in behavioral modelling, Verilog-AMS & Matlab programming.
- Must have experience in Mixed mode simulation and SOC integration.
- Individual must have hands-on experience in designing the analog/mixed signal circuits in the field of RF, Audio, Power Management, Data Converters, Clock synthesizers.
- Chip architect, simulation for the block-level and top-level specifications, design and layout. (for senior candidates with 5+ yrs of exp only)
- Education: Top Institutes only