HR Manager at Redpine Signals, Inc.
Views:175 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Analog Design Engineer - CMOS (2-7 yrs)
Job Description :
- Looking for experienced Analog and RF design Engineers to join our team at Hyderabad.
- Candidates are expected to have experience in the complete design cycle from specification, architecture, design, validation, tapeout and silicon testing.
Selected candidates will be working on the below blocks in sub-micron CMOS technologies :
- High speed /high-resolution ADC/DAC. (Pipelined, Continuous-time sigma-delta or SAR Continuous-time and/or discrete-time (switched cap) analogue blocks (high linearity and
- Digital Calibration circuits for compensating process/voltage/temperature variations.
- CMOS RF Integer and Fractional PLLs (2GHz or higher)
- CMOS RF receivers (2GHz or higher)
- CMOS RF Transmitters (2GHz or higher)
- Continuous-time Analog Filters
- Power management: Switching converters, linear regulators, voltage and current references
Desired Skills and Experience :
- B.Tech/MS/M.Tech/Ph.D in EE / ECE.
Experience : 2 - 8 years.
- Strong fundamentals in Analog and RF design.
- Proficiency in Cadence Design Environment for Analog, Mixed-Signal and RF designs.
- Ability to use tools like Excel, Matlab for system-level architecture, design and modelling.
- Prior Experience in silicon bring-up and characterization using digital, analogue and RF test equipment is important.
- Familiarity with DSP and communications concepts.
- Must be a team-player and should be able to mentor and lead junior engineers.
- Good communication skills and experience in technical documentation.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.