AmyGb - Senior Engineer - Node.js/WebSockets (7-10 yrs)
Company : AmyGB.ai (www.amygb.ai)
AmyGB is an AI startup with focused research on Deep Learning in Text & Vision. The company's vision is to unleash an organization's potential by bringing world class AI-based solutions within their reach, irrespective of the function they perform or the industry they belong to.
AmyGB Specializes in developing products which excel in creating synergies between AI & human efforts using NLP, OCR & ICR with the ultimate objective of empowering organisations to be able to- Do More with Less.
Location : Bangalore
Experience : 7 + Years
CTC : Not a constraint for the right candidate
Job Profile : Senior Engineer
We are looking for a super motivated, full stack engineer who believes in committing to timelines and top-notch delivery. While all sort of support will be provided in terms of resources (people and material), the candidate needs to take complete ownership of the platform / product that they are responsible for and ensure quality support as well.
- The candidate would be responsible for the entire platform that AmyGB is building. Some salient features of the platform and the profile
- The platform is a workflow management system that integrates with the AI engine in order to ensure a seamless experience to our clientele.
- Since we are a SaaS firm, the platform would need to pass basic sanity checks on uptime, scalability and recovery mechanisms
- The platform is also easily deployable, either on premise (via containerization) or on the cloud (public / private)
- The role would also include technical discussions with clients on future engagements, custom changes based on product implementation guidelines etc.
- As an AI company, we also keep working on newer lines of business and the candidate should have the ability to visualize and design, along with other members of the team, anything from a quick POC to the complete product itself
Tech Stack : (MUST HAVE)
- Design patterns
- Any Node.js framework
- React and container frameworks like Redux
- Mongo DB
- Message Queues (Redis / Kafka / RabbitMQ)
- Knowledge of load balancing(using either AWS ELB or NGINX etc), containerization (Docker) and recovery mechanisms
- Ninja level communication skills (as important as all the above combined)