Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:634 Applications:121 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Senior Business Analyst (1-3 yrs)
Job Description :
- American Express is a global services company and the world's largest card issuer.
- Our direct relationships with many millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide - combined with our leading edge marketing, information management and rewards capabilities - enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests.
- American Express for the 9th consecutive year has been voted among India's top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work institute.
- In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work "Hall of Fame".
- At American Express, we serve customers, not transactions. We're widely known for providing superior customer service and have been recognized for a number of achievements including being ranked highest in customer satisfaction within the credit card industry by J.D. Power for seven consecutive years.
- A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers.
Function Description :
A) This is a B and 28 role :
- American Express has been making a difference in people's lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
- This position will be part of the Global Commercial Services (GCS), Operational Excellence team.
B) Purpose of the Role :
- As part of the First Line of Defense, the candidate will be responsible for the successful execution of Regulatory Business Self Testing in line with established RBST tests.
- He/She will be responsible for testing the global markets in the scope of BST.
C) Critical Factors to Success :
- Good hands on experience on MS-Excel & PowerPoint
- Excellent problem-solving skills (issue identification, problem structuring, analysis, development of recommendations)
- Strong verbal & written communication skills and the ability to interact effectively with cross functional teams
- Demonstrated analytical skills including the ability to think through all aspects of problems and generate possible courses of action
- Proven ability to adjust quickly to shifting priorities, multiple demands, ambiguity and rapid change.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
D) Past Experience : One plus year of experience in privacy, data protection, information technology, or privacy compliance Banking or other regulatory experience preferred.
E) Academic Background : Undergraduate degree or Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
F) Functional Skills/Capabilities :
- Strong knowledge of operational risk concepts and programs, balanced with the ability to drive assessment of risks against effective controls and tests
- Individual with working knowledge of applicable laws and regulations, RBST policies procedures and manuals will be given preference
G) Technical Skills/Capabilities : Technical background not mandatory
H) Knowledge of Platforms : NICE, Microsoft Office, Microsoft SharePoint, Salesfoce.com
I) Behavioral Skills/Capabilities :
- Effective Time Management
- Attention to Detail
- Team work skills
J) Enterprise Leadership Behaviors :
- Set The Agenda : Define What Winning Looks Like, Put Enterprise Thinking First, Lead with an External Perspective
- Bring Others With You : Build the Best Team, Seek & Provide Coaching Feedback, Make Collaboration Essential
- Do It The Right Way : Communicate Frequently, Candidly & Clearly, Make Decisions Quickly & Effectively, Live the Blue Box Values, Great Leadership Demands Courage
K) Rotational Shift: 7:30 - 15:30, 11:30 - 19:30 and 15:30 - 23:30
L) Qualifications : Undergraduate degree or bachelor's Degree or equivalent
The Apply Button will redirect you to the website. Please apply there as well.