Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:480 Applications:80 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
American Express - Senior Business Analyst (0-1 yrs)
Job Description :
Why American Express?
There's a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people's lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We- ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they- re ready to take on a new career
path, we- re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don't make a difference without it.
Don't live life without it.
Function Description :
Purpose Qualifications :
- Bachelor's Degree plus two years of experience in privacy, data protection, information technology, or privacy compliance Banking or other regulatory experience preferred. (Technical background not mandatory)
- Good hands on experience on MS-Excel, MS-Access & PowerPoint
- Excellent problem solving skills (issue identification, problem structuring, analysis, development of recommendations)
- Strong verbal & written communication skills and the ability to interact effectively with cross functional teams
- Demonstrated analytical skills including the ability to think through all aspects of problems and generate possible courses of action
- Proven track record in driving results; ability to coordinate and prioritize
- Strong Interpersonal & Project Management Skills. Candidate should be good on Multitasking and Time management
- Proven robust problem solving skills
- Ability to build relationships, mobilize cross functional teams and leverage authority in a highly matrixed organization that has a presence across the globe
- Knowledge of Amex business & systems is an advantage
- Knowledge of foreign Language (e.g. Spanish, Italian, French etc.) is an advantage
- Shift Timings: (7:30 AM - 3:30 PM/ 11:30 AM - 7:30 PM /3:30 PM to 11:30 PM) - Rotational Basis of the Role
Behavioral Skills/Capabilities :
Enterprise Leadership Behaviors
- Set The Agenda: Define What Winning Looks Like, Put Enterprise Thinking First, Lead with an External Perspective
- Bring Others With You: Build the Best Team, Seek & Provide Coaching Feedback, Make Collaboration Essential
- Do It The Right Way: Communicate Frequently, Candidly & Clearly, Make Decisions Quickly & Effectively, Live the Blue Box Values, Great Leadership Demands Courage