Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:451 Applications:75 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Senior Analyst - Manual Testing (4-7 yrs)
Why American Express?
There's a difference between having a job and making a difference.
- American Express has been making a difference in people's lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
- We've also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they're ready to take on a new career path, we're right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don't make a difference without it.
Don't live life without it.
Function Description :
- American Express is embarking on an exciting transformation driven by an energetic new team of high performers. This group is nimble and creative with the power to shape our technology and product roadmap.
- If you have the talent and desire to deliver innovative payment products and services at a rapid pace, serving our customers seamlessly across physical, digital, mobile, and social media, join our transformation team!
- You will be part of a fast-paced, entrepreneurial team responsible for delivering projects platform supporting our global customer base.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Speed, Performance and stability will be your #1 priority
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, Product Managers and Developers to define the project quality goals, testing strategy, test plan and test cases
- Participate in architecture and design reviews of complex solutions in cross-team engineering efforts.
- Write backend integration and API tests. Test RESTful web service API
- You should have deep architectural and software design skills, well-versed in algorithms and data structures, and can write clean, maintainable code
- Ability to design highly extensible and scalable Automation Frameworks
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies in a dynamic environment.
- 4 - 7 years of experience in quality engineering including at least 1 year in automation.
- B.E. preferably in Computer Science from Tier-1 colleges.
- Proficiency in Java or Python, Selenium Webdriver framework and mobile app automation is a must.
- Manual testing experience of mobile apps (iOS as well as Android) is MUST.
- Exposure to the Automation framework for mobile apps like Appium is a HUGE plus.
- Experience with large-scale distributed systems, Mobile/Device Test Automation.
- Must have knowledge of or exposure to No-SQL Database
- Excellent communication skills. Verbal and written both.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, troubleshooting and decision-making skills.
- Experience collaborating with offshore teams a plus
- Leadership role to manage people and do the product execution including hands-on job.
The Apply Button will redirect you to the website. Please apply there as well.