Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:896 Applications:94 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Project Manager - RPA (4-8 yrs)
Job Description :
American Express is a global services company and the world's largest card issuer. Our direct relationships with many millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide combined with our leading edge marketing, information management and rewards capabilities enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests.
Why work for American Express?
American Express for 9th consecutive year has been voted among India's top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work institute. In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work Hall of Fame.
A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers.
Job Description :
- Manufacturing and Automation Organization within American Express drives extraordinary service value and engagement through new insights, strategic partnering, and disciplined delivery.
- Through various projects, the team focuses on enabling an unparalleled customer experience, at best in world margins.
- Our mission is to design, engineer and optimize the global servicing network, delivering world-class customer engagement, process efficiencies and innovative solutions to maximize economic value.
Purpose of Role :
- Apply intensive and extensive knowledge of engineering principles, tools, and analytics to solve complex business problems and identify opportunities to leverage Automation (Pega / Robotics Process Automation) across GSN processes
- Analyze large data sets to identify opportunities that improve the card member experience and increase operational
- Perform in-depth, process analysis using various engineering tools such as value stream mapping, process workflow, analytical tools and templates, time studies.
- Prepare Project Plan and showcase end to end ownership of the project
- Collaborate with Capabilities and cross functional teams to create Automation Solution
- Partner with Operations to identify, design and create the Automation delivery roadmap of all projects
Critical Factors to Success :
- Critical skills include proficiency with Engineering tools and techniques, strategic thought leadership and
execution skills, strong negotiation skills, and good relationship with technical people and senior management
Demonstrated Growth Mindset with a passion for innovative thinking
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills and the ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment are required
Academic Background : Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Applied Statistics, Applied Operations Research or Mathematical Sciences or similar academic degree required
Functional Skills/Capabilities :
- At least 4 years of Experience in any or all phases of Project Management
- Experience assessing processes for automation and defining business requirements with Technology partners preferred
- Experience with Automation capabilities like Blue Prism, AA etc and Project Management
- Preferred Certifications: Six Sigma, Lean, Blue Prism or any Automation Capability
- Proficiency in data mining, and operations research strongly preferred
Technical Skills/Capabilities :
- Process Mapping
- Project Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Knowledge of Platforms :
- Amex Tools & Platforms - RPA, OCR, Visio, MS Power Point, Excel
Enterprise Leadership Behaviors
- Set The Agenda : Define What Winning Looks Like, Put Enterprise Thinking First, Lead with an External Perspective
- Bring Others With You: Build the Best Team, Seek & Provide Coaching Feedback, Make Collaboration Essential
- Do It The Right Way: Communicate Frequently, Candidly & Clearly, Make Decisions Quickly & Effectively, Live the Blue Box Values, Great Leadership Demands Courage