Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:880 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Process Manager - SAS/SQL (5-7 yrs)
Job Description :
American Express is a global services company and the world's largest card issuer. Our direct relationships with many millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide - combined with our leading edge marketing, information management and rewards capabilities - enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests.
American Express for 9th consecutive year has been voted among India's top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work institute. In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work - Hall of Fame-.
At American Express, we serve customers, not transactions. We're widely known for providing superior customer service and have been recognized for a number of achievements including being ranked highest in customer satisfaction within the credit card industry by J.D. Power for seven consecutive years.
A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers.
Come join us and realize your potential.
American Express Global Commercial Payments (GCP) is the global leader in the Commercial Payments Solutions space is an exciting and fast growing business. To maintain success, accelerating sales and driving profitable charge volume growth are essential for the organization.
Commercial Marketing reporting and insights team in the COE is a key enabler for GCP Marketing business by providing actionable insights to drive business strategy and growth.
This role will be part of the SABE based out of Gurgaon supporting Commercial Marketing Analytics for GCP business.
This role will report to the Commercial Performance reporting leader in the COE and work closely with the GCP
marketing business partners.
Key Responsibilities :
- The candidate is expected to develop and deliver Commercial Marketing reporting and analytics to help the leadership team evaluate and drive decisions.
- Role requires having a strategic and analytical mindset, problem-solving skills, strong execution skills, and ability to learn and deploy best of breed reporting and analytical solutions in a matrix environment.
Required Skills :
- Proficiency in SAS and SQL
- Excellent knowledge in Excel and VBA
- Knowledge in Python and Hive desirable but not mandatory
- Should have worked within large teams and communicate effectively
- MBA Prefered . B.E/B.Tech/ Graduation acceptable
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Excellent Communication and Project Management skills
- Proven ability to drive process efficiencies
- Proven ability to take ownership and accountability for work
- Proven capacity for acquiring new skills and relevant knowledge in a compressed timeline
- Ability to research independently with a strong sense of discipline and responsibility
- Ability to communicate findings and methodology across teams
- A strong sense of responsibility and ability to operate with composure and reliability in a time sensitive environment
- Strong analytical thinking and commitment to excellence
- Ability to build and retain strong working relationships
- Willingness and ability to teach and educate other colleagues and business partners
- Sound knowledge of AXP business framework preferred
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time) : Full-time