Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:489 Applications:52 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Process Manager - Robotics (3-5 yrs)
B30 (Tier 1) Process Manager - Robotics
This role will be part of the GBS Sales and Business Enablement (SABE) team based out of Gurgaon supporting Robotics Process Automation.
GBS SABE provides varied services including Reporting, Analytics, Campaign Management, Customer Support, Product Management etc., across Sales and Marketing to different BU's in Amex.
Responsibilities of the candidate will include :
- Independently work with internal SABE teams and business partners to identify and document business requirements around automation/ process improvements, specifically around prioritized business use cases.
- Develop optimal automation solutions using Blue Prism.
- Create design documents and review with leaders and other stakeholders (as needed) to ensure automation solutions are designed optimally.
- Create / document / execute User Acceptance Test cases for all automation solutions.
- Work with technologies in an Agile SCRUM environment to ensure the readiness of Blue Prism environment for prioritized use cases, which includes installation and upgradation of necessary software- s, opening of firewalls, connection ports etc.
- Lead new automation implementations, prepare project plans and other supporting information and providing timely project status to all stakeholders.
- Manage customer expectations including scope, schedule, changes, capacity and problem resolution.
- Manage production issues and drive towards a speedy resolution.
- Drive on-time, high-quality deliverables
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in technology or Engineering
- 3+ years of experience working in Robotics Process Automation using Blue Prism.
- Experience of working in a Shared Services environment is preferred
- Experience in Credit Card industry preferred
Key Skills :
- In depth knowledge and proficiency in Robotics Process Automation specifically in Blue Prism
- Working experience in VBA and SQL
- Exposure to other Robotics technologies such as Automation Anywhere, Pega etc. are a definite plus
- Demonstrated ability to drive results and manage multiple relationships and projects, proven ability to adjust quickly to shifting priorities, multiple demands, ambiguity and rapid change
- Ability to prioritize and deliver work within a deadline-driven climate
- Demonstrated experience working with technologies in Agile SCRUM environment
- Experience in the creation of project plans, requirement, design and test documents and conduct User Acceptance test cases.
- Strong communication skills oriented toward working with customers to document their needs
- Good problem solving skills (issue identification, problem structuring, analysis, development of recommendations)
- Team player with demonstrated ability in collaborating across customer and Technology organizations
- Experience working within a complex environment is a strong plus
- Ability to learn new systems and processes quickly.
- Strong Customer manager experience. Ability to prioritize and deliver quality work within a deadline-driven climate.
- Strong work ethic with an intense will-to-win and demonstrated personal excellence
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time) : Full-time