Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:317 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Process Manager - Reporting & Analytics (3-7 yrs)
Why American Express?
There's a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people's lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We've also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they- re ready to take on a new career path, we- re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don't make a difference without it.
Don't live life without it.
- The incumbent should be tenured for a minimum of 18 months at Band 30 and minimum of 12 months at Band 28 in the current role as on the date of application deadline.
- The incumbent should not be on level 3 or above counseling at the time of applying.
- The incumbent should have a performance rating of G3L3 or better in the last review
Global Services Group (GSG) brings together the company's external and internal servicing functions, and includes the below world-class organizations:
- Global Servicing Network, which provides exceptional care to our external customers, and
- Global Business Services, which provides many of the vital internal services that make American Express run efficiently.
Global Business Services
Global Business Services (GBS) is a shared services organization that brings together key internal functions to support all of American Express. GBS colleagues manage procurement, real estate, sales operations & business enablement, and partner with business units to execute complex change initiatives.
Sales and Business Enablement (SABE) within GBS is an internal servicing team providing sale performance reporting and business enablement support to the enterprise. The objective of the SABE Performance Reporting and Insights team is to ensure that Commercial and Merchant businesses have timely and accurate reporting, insights and forward looking actions to help drive business performance.
Purpose of the Role :
Enable sales decisions & productivity across the enterprise by delivering best in class sales performance, reporting, insights & forecasts
- Deliver comprehensive performance reporting and Insights to help the GCS Sales/AD leadership team and individuals evaluate and drive business performance.
- Partner with functional leaders, Strategic Business Partners and senior leaders to remove friction points, ensure data integrity for reporting and insights to fulfill business requirements and enable actions.
- Understand complex operational systems and business intelligence tools, sales platforms for developing efficient, insightful products and offerings for customers
- Devise process improvement tools and methodologies that will ensure flawless delivery exceeding customer expectations.
- Evolve reporting to meet key business priorities, engage early on with stakeholders, gain buy in for implementing proposed solutions.
- Leverage best practices internally and bring outside-in perspective to deliver best of breed reporting and insights
Critical Factors to Success:
Business Outcomes :
- Ensure timely & accurate delivery of reports and insights for sales teams by defining appropriate constructs & determining suitable approaches to build, publish and track performance
- Deliver performance reporting & analytical data support to business units and individual scorecards, reviews & yearly processes (Target setting, Portfolio Alignment)
- Provide forward looking trends, predictions, triggers that enhance sales force productivity.
- Engage with key stakeholders to drive initiatives to enhance sales experience.
- Automate and standardize reporting processes
Leadership Outcomes :
- Put enterprise thinking first, connect the role's agenda to enterprise priorities and balance the needs of customers, partners, colleagues & shareholders.
- Lead with an external perspective, challenge status quo and bring continuous innovation to our existing offerings
- Demonstrate learning agility, make decisions quickly and with the highest level of integrity
- Lead with a digital mindset and deliver the world's best customer experiences every day
Past Experience : 3-7 years relevant experience with excellent knowledge Reporting and Visualization tools
Academic Background :
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- Post Graduate Degree in Engineering/Management
Functional Skills/Capabilities :
- Understanding of FXIP business process
- Analytics & reporting domain experience
Technical Skills/Capabilities :
- Analytics & Insights & Targeting
- Python, SAS, R, SQL
- Basic Statistical Knowledge: Hive/ML techniques
- Advanced data manipulation & automation skills
- Data visualization
- Exposure to Big data environment & tools
- RPA, Automation experience
Knowledge of Platforms :
- Big Data Platforms: Cornerstone
- Visualization Platforms: VBA, Tableau
- Advanced MS Office Suites (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
- Amex Platform Knowledge: CS/ GMAR/RAMP
- Sales Platforms: SFDC
- Lead management/ pipeline tracking platforms
Behavioral Skills/Capabilities :
Enterprise Leadership Behaviors
- Set The Agenda: Define What Winning Looks Like, Put Enterprise Thinking First, Lead with an External Perspective
- Bring Others With You: Build the Best Team, Seek & Provide Coaching Feedback, Make Collaboration Essential
- Do It The Right Way: Communicate Frequently, Candidly & Clearly, Make Decisions Quickly & Effectively, Live the Blue Box Values, Great Leadership Demands Courage
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Job type- Permanent
Industry Type - Operations
Contact Url - https://jobs.americanexpress.com
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.