Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:549 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Process Manager - Oracle ERP (7-11 yrs)
Why American Express?
There's a difference between having a job and making a difference. American Express has been making a difference in people's lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take
on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We- ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community.
And when they- re ready to take on a new career path, we- re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don't make a difference without it.
Don't live life without it
Function Description :
American Express is a global services company and the world's largest card issuer. Our direct relationships with many
millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide - combined with our leading edge marketing, information management and rewards capabilities - enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests.
American Express for 9th consecutive year has been voted among India's top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work institute. In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work - Hall of Fame- .
- The Incumbent will be a part of the Oracle Operations, AXP Financial Accounting & Close team in India
- The incumbent will be responsible for operational support & enhancements related to financial infrastructure on Oracle platform
Purpose of the Role :
- Managing Oracle GL support operations including Inbound & Outbounds and system access
- Support in-house projects with system knowledge to support in development of relevant reporting of Financial - Statements with technological attributes/advancement
- Ensure compliance with the prevailing policies and procedures
- Managing GL Operations process including customer query, managing inbound & outbounds and GL access
- Support all Maintenance related activities in Oracle/Financial systems
- Ensuring compliance with agreed SLA, internal guidelines, accounting policies/ protocols and Managing internal and external audits
- Ensuring process health through metrics based governance
- Lead and participate in process standardization, automation, and continuous improvement initiatives including business partner and customer initiatives.
Working window : 7.00 AM - 11.30 PM
Critical Factors to Success :
- Strong Communicator, Self-Motivator, Driven and Enthusiastic
- Ability To Handle A High Pressure Environment
- Ability To Build Strong Relationships and a team Player
- Ability To Think Strategically, Innovatively And To Pursue Ideas With Conviction
- Should have very strong customer management experience and needs to interact with various business users/units
Past Experience :
- Hands on functional work experience in Oracle Application R12 financial modules & Financial Accounting Hub (FAH)
- Ability to interact with Business for gathering requirements independently and provide solutions to new requirements
- Strong functional skills backed with accounting domain knowledge
Academic Background :
- Delivery experience is a must. Should have worked in multiple R12 implementation and support projects
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven work environment
Functional Skills/Capabilities :
- High Proficiency In Ms Office (Excel, Word, Power Point)
- Well-Developed Analytical Skills, Ability to Understand End To End Linkages across Processes
- Understand Business Accounting Processes To Be Able To Link Various Processes And Assess Overall Impacts
Technical Skills/Capabilities : B.E/MCA/ Graduate with minimum 7+ Years of Relevant Experience
Knowledge of Platforms : Knowledge of any financial domain and Processes is a strong Plus
Behavioral Skills/Capabilities :
Enterprise Leadership Behaviors :
- Set The Agenda: Define What Winning Looks Like, Put Enterprise Thinking First, Lead with an External Perspective
- Bring Others With You: Build the Best Team, Seek & Provide Coaching Feedback, Make Collaboration Essential
- Do It The Right Way: Communicate Frequently, Candidly & Clearly, Make Decisions Quickly & Effectively, Live the Blue Box Values, Great Leadership Demands Courage
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time) : Full-time