Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:614 Applications:40 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Process Manager - ERP Applications (4-6 yrs)
This is a Band 30 role :
American Express is a global services company and the world's largest card issuer. Our direct relationships with many millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide - combined with our leading edge marketing, information management and rewards capabilities - enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests.
American Express for 9th consecutive year has been voted among India's top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work institute. In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work - Hall of Fame- .
At American Express, we serve customers, not transactions. We- re widely known for providing superior customer service and have been recognized for a number of achievements including being ranked highest in customer satisfaction within the credit card industry by J.D. Power for seven consecutive years.
A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers.
Come join us and realize your potential.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- The incumbent will be expected to gain detailed understanding of the end to end process, inherent controls & risk, and Metrics of the process area.
- The incumbent will be required to participate in standardization and continuous improvement initiatives as well as other business partner initiatives.
- The incumbent should be able to maintain high accuracy and productivity standards.
- He/ She shall be required to support various automation initiatives / projects for the area.
- He/ She shall ensure that all deadlines are continually met and adequate controls are maintained over the processes
- He/ She shall be required, among other things, to maintain close contact with customer / business partners, Technologies and other interface groups including co-ordination with related business groups on a need- basis.
- The candidate is a key member of Global Supply Management's (GSM) Operations and Capabilities Team.
- This team plays a very critical role in achieving operational excellence, enhancing the customer experience and driving growth for our business partners within the company.
- Candidate must have excellent knowledge and good experience in Procure to Pay processes and systems such as
Oracle, Ariba or other Sub Ledger ERP systems.
- Incumbent would be required to lead strategic enterprise wide project to implement Oracle platform within Procure-to-Pay processes to enable the operations to become world class in terms of cost, productivity & customer experience.
- Graduate with at least 4-6 years of overall experience.
- Exposure in project management and systems deployment for related processes is preferred.
- Knowledge and experience of ERP applications including Ariba, Oracle application across sub-ledger, Vertex, Oracle general ledger and reporting.
- Excellent relationship management and the ability to work with staff at all levels of the organization.
- Excellent problem solving, conflict resolution and analytical skills
- Exceptional communication skills - verbal, written and through presentations.
- Ability to break down complex ideas into clear and actionable messages
- Highly motivated individual with an ability to drive results and work with ambiguity.
- Ability to handle multiple deliverables with aggressive deadlines
- Exhibits capacity to - connect the dots- and grasp both big picture and small details
- Customer management/ customer interface with experience and ability to proactively anticipate customer needs and
identify their specific requirements.
- Should be flexible to work in shift environment.
- Take responsibility and work with minimal supervision, as well as have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge on implementation of OCR or any such capability will be a plus
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time) : Full-time