Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:352 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Lead Business System Analyst (1-3 yrs)
Job Description :
Why American Express?
There's a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people's lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We- ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community.
And when they- re ready to take on a new career path, we- re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don't make a difference without it.
Don't live life without it.
PFB the JD :
- The Systems Assurance team is on the cutting edge of nearly all Global Servicing Network user-facing projects from the newest mobile launch to changes in our existing portals.
- Collectively, we look to ensure quality for both our American Express Customers and our internal partners throughout the Global Servicing Network families.
- We are looking for a detail oriented, Customer focused, out-of-the-box thinkers who are not afraid to raise the red flag on behalf of our Customers.
What we are looking for in an ideal candidate :
- A leader amongst your peers
- Not afraid to speak up for what you feel is right and challenge back (graciously)
- Has proven experience in speaking and working with multiple levels
- Has a global view versus a siloed focus
- Has the desire to lead as well as perform user testing activities
- Proven success in continued learning!
Our current opening is for a Senior Analyst. Responsibilities Include :
- Planning User Acceptance Testing (UAT) activities that impact front-end, user-focused applications.
- This includes assessing the testing needs, determining the proper test configuration and data needs, writing and executing test conditions and test scripts, recommending opportunities to automate repetitive tasks, and ensuring the completion of required test documents.
- Tracking and monitoring defects that arise during UAT, and seeing them through to resolution.
- Preparing all testing-related documentation.
- Monitoring project progress by tracking activity, resolving problems, publishing status reports, recommending actions and escalating appropriately.
- Forging strong relationships with various internal business partners, technical partners and vendors.
- 18 months Business Systems Analyst experience within SA
- Minimum 1.5 rating; a combination of 1& 2 on either G/L
- Previous experience interacting with various levels of leadership, through email correspondence, phone-delivered presentations and in person
- Knowledge of the project lifecycle as it pertains to SDLC
- Proven proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite of products, with particular strength in Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated thought leadership and problem-solving skills
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time) : Full-time