Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:342 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Lead Business Analyst (1-3 yrs)
About the Company :
- American Express is a global services company and the worlds largest card issuer. Our direct relationships with many millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide combined with our leading-edge marketing, information management and rewards capabilities enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests.
Why work for American Express ?
- American Express for the 9th consecutive year has been voted among Indias top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work institute. In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work Hall of Fame.
- A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers.
Job Description :
A) Purpose of the Role : Identify key drivers to report findings of Voice of Customer surveys by applying Machine Learning and other advanced techniques and contribute to the organizations key priority around Customer First.
B) Responsibilities :
- Ensure comprehensive plans are put in place and reviewed (on a daily basis) at least 45 days in advance of call arrival to deliver optimal staffing (operational efficiency) based on the most accurate available forecasts (Twelve Week Outlook, Month Ahead, Week Ahead, On-the-Day & Post Incident Review)
- Ensure consistent review of performance (Calls, Customer Handling Time (CHT) and Staffing), also against forecast analyzing the issues and impact on Service Level and Abandon Rates to achieve departmental goals
- Partner with teams to support the implementation of call routing strategies; monitor and report on impacts to the business such as occupancy, service level and call delivery purity (i.e. % calls to preferred agents)
- Review the prior days performance against forecast analyzing the issues and impact on Service Level and Abandon Rates
- Manage & monitor available - day- resources (CCP Availability to handle calls) to ensure adequately deployed & multi-skilling effectively optimized
- Ensure accurate, up-to-date data is maintained in Aspect ( eWFM ) regarding schedule exceptions as it relates to the intra-day performance and achieving Adherence to Schedule (ATS) targets
- Administer ongoing business reporting in order to ensure all information is accurate and provided in a timely manner, including the integrity of data in key MIS systems such as Compass, Opera, etc.
- Assist with Call Centre Management initiatives (e.g. delivering workshops, training and ongoing organizational education)
- Administrate career progression programs for CCPs and partner with relevant leadership teams to identify and implement opportunities that further enhance the effectiveness of our P4P / Incentive programs, ensuring alignment with evolving business strategic priorities
- Responsible for validation, submission & maintenance of all global policy documents and guidelines with respect to P4P & other incentives
- Facilitate & support all internal & external incentive-based audits for the markets under the scope
- Participate in the strategic planning & decision making with CEN leadership team in support of all initiatives impacting bonus, counseling and/or IIY guidelines
- Drive Automation opportunities to reduce cycle time and enhance customer experience by defect elimination
- The successful candidate will proactively work with Operations and Project leaders to ensure the maximum utilization of resources and appropriate staffing levels in order to achieve quality, revenue generation and financial objectives in customer service through chat environment.
- Weekly/monthly reporting of key performance indicators includes Shareholder, Customer and Employee metrics such as CHT, Abandon Rate, Occupancy, Availability, Hiring Adherence, and attrition.
- Manage the creation of Intraday Performance Reports. Demonstrated problem solving, quantitative analytical and logistical planning skills, with the ability to create, analyze and interpret data and trends and act upon opportunities to achieve business objectives.
C) Critical Factors to Success :
(I) Business Outcomes :
- Improve forecast accuracy (including call volume forecast & resource plans), maintain data integrity and deliver flexibility initiatives based on relevant business metrics
- Ensure the center is adequately staffed at all times to service customers including scheduling of CCPs
- Ensure ownership & administration of all incentive calculations for relevant functions
(II) Leadership Outcomes :
- Put enterprise thinking first, connect the role's agenda to enterprise priorities and balance the needs of customers, partners, colleagues & shareholders
- Lead with an external perspective, challenge the status quo and bring continuous innovation to our existing offerings
- Demonstrate learning agility, make decisions quickly and with the highest level of integrity
- Lead with a digital mindset and deliver the world- s best customer experiences every day
D) Qualifications :
(I) Past Experience :
- Graduate with 1-3 Years with relevant experience across
- Forecasting, manpower planning and incentive management.
- Planning functions in a large, multi-site/multi-media call center environment
- Presenting plans to stakeholders & discussing drivers of Contact Center performance
(II) Academic Background : Bachelor's Degree
E) Functional Skills/Capabilities :
- Knowledge of basis various models such as Tier based, stack-based, Rating based etc.
- Incentive calculations for CEN
- Analytical & Problem solving skills
- Financial acumen
- Presentation of plans to senior stakeholders
F) Preferred :
- Experience in Performance Management
- Drivers of Contact Center performance
- Knowledge of Avaya CMS and forecasting/scheduling tools
G) Technical Skills/Capabilities : MIS systems such as Compass, Opera, etc.
H) Knowledge of Platforms : Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Access and Project Workforce Management tools (preferably Aspect eWFM, Empower, Work Flex) ACD experience (preferably Avaya CMS)
I) Behavioral Skills/Capabilities :
- Enterprise Leadership Behaviors
- Set The Agenda : Define What Winning Looks Like, Put Enterprise Thinking First, Lead with an External Perspective
- Bring Others With You : Build the Best Team, Seek & Provide Coaching Feedback, Make
- Collaboration Essential
- Do It The Right Way : Communicate Frequently, Candidly & Clearly, Make Decisions Quickly & Effectively, Live the Blue -Box Values, Great Leadership Demands Courage
The Apply Button will redirect you to the website. Please apply there as well.