Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:612 Applications:120 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Lead Analyst (2-5 yrs)
Job Description :
- American Express is a global services company and the world's largest card issuer. Our direct relationships with many millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide - combined with our leading edge marketing, information management and rewards capabilities - enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests.
- American Express for 9th consecutive year has been voted among India's top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work institute. In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work - Hall of Fame- .
- At American Express, we serve customers, not transactions. We- re widely known for providing superior customer service and have been recognized for a number of achievements including being ranked highest in customer satisfaction within the credit card industry by J.D. Power for seven consecutive years.
- A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers.
- Come join us and realize your potential.
- Senior Analyst, Band 28, Marketing Services Concierge, SABE, GBS
- Marketing Services Concierge team will support multiple campaign execution capabilities, processes and teams for business units at AXP.
- This will be a team of customer service-centric individuals with a deep knowledge and strong understanding of the marketing capabilities and processes.
Responsibilities : Senior Analyst with Marketing Services Concierge team will be responsible to provide first line support on issues, inquiries and requests on various marketing platforms.
Key Responsibilities include :
- Responsible for assisting all marketing end users contacting the marketing services concierge
- Responsible for resolving end user queries and following up with end users within set SLAs, while providing best in class customer service.
- Collaborate with technologies and business and assist then in resolving the issues. Evaluate if outside assistance is required and escalate cases as per defined process.
- Responsible for maintaining updated documentation for all capability and/or process
- Responsible for user access management, including raising user access requests, activating and deactivating user access.
- Responsible for pulling Adhoc reports for end users
- Responsible for raising IMRs for all capability defects identified by end users.
- Monitor and track user reported issues through reports/dashboards to ensure that timeliness & quality goals are met.
- Communicate with users via email, instant messenger, telephone, and Live Meeting to analyze problem and provide updates or issue resolution.
- Maintain documentation for processes used by the customer support team and the support knowledge base for known issues.
Demonstrated customer support ability :
- Excellent problem solving skills (issue identification, problem structuring, analysis, development of recommendations)
- Strong communication and negotiation skills and the ability to interact equally effectively with Customers and with Technologies
- Demonstrated analytical skills including the ability to think through all aspects of problems and generate possible courses of action
- Proven track record in driving results with ability to coordinate and prioritize concurrent activities within deadline-driven climate
- Excellent written communication skills including the ability to develop easy to understand user documentation for complex issues
- Proven ability to adjust quickly to shifting priorities, multiple demands, ambiguity and rapid change
- Ability to work independently and in a team situation
- Strong attention to details in order to maintain compliant user system access
- Preference to Salesforce.com experienced resources with ADM 201 certification
- Data manipulation with excel and understanding of ETL tools
- 2+ years of experience in a business environment/Customer Support / Helpdesk environment