Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:235 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Graphic Designer - Photoshop/Illustrator/Creative Suite (3-5 yrs)
About the Company :
- American Express is a global services company and the world's largest card issuer. Our direct relationships with many millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide - combined with our leading edge marketing, information management and rewards capabilities - enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests.
Why work for American Express?
- American Express for 9th consecutive year has been voted among India- s top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work institute. In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work "Hall of Fame".
- A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers.
Job Description :
- Design, develop and build innovative learning solutions, creative elements, templates, communication materials and design standards for web and print based adult learning materials in a team-based environment.
- Design learning that reflects an understanding of the diversity of learners and groups of learners, including the demonstrated understanding of cultural differences that may apply.
- Collaborate with an Instructional Design team through all stages of creative development which includes concept, design, prototype, and implementation.
- Provide deliverables in a timely manner according to project schedules.
- Develop and maintain orderly and complete files for all projects within existing systems.
- Experience working in an agile and waterfall design environment.
- Demonstrate thought leadership and the ability to drive innovation.
- Proven e-learning Design and Development experience.
Job Requirements :
- Experience designing, developing and delivering emerging learning solutions including Game-based learning, Simulations, Animations, Videos, Web-Based Training, Interactive learning materials, Custom Illustrations, Infographics, knowledge of SharePoint and/or Jive Sites (as a plus) and immersive scenarios requiring multiple branching elements (strongly preferred).
- Strong proficiency with industry-standard design software and tools including Adobe Captivate 2017 or higher, Storyline (Articulate) and the Adobe Creative Suite: Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, Audition and preferably Adobe Animate and Adobe After Effects.
- Experience with using (LMS) Learning Management Systems (Cornerstone) preferred.
- Solid understanding of design principles including color theory, layout, and the communication of complex data via visual objects.
- Expertise with best practices and principles for designing digitally instructional courses.
- Experience with interpreting guidelines from a visual identity system and applying American Express global branding requirements to a variety of print and web-based publications in a creative and attractive manner.
- Possess a solid understanding of web usability principles, user interface best practices, and emerging trends in UI design.
- Understanding of emerging technologies and trends as they relate specifically to e-Learning.
- Ability to positively influence others and build consensus with others and contribute to a positive environment.
- Able to work on multiple, large scale projects simultaneously.
- Experience with both web-based and print design.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
A) Education/Experience :
- Any graduate or design related degree.
- 3+ years of experience as a graphic designer in a professional setting preferred.
B) Preferred Qualifications :
- Familiarity with instructional design and adult learning methodologies.
- Experience developing e-learning solutions for SCORM/AICC compliance
The Apply Button will redirect you to the website. Please apply there as well.