Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:564 Applications:116 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Business Systems Analyst (5-8 yrs)
Job Description :
American Express is a global services company and the world's largest card issuer. Our direct relationships with many millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide - combined with our leading edge marketing, information management and rewards capabilities - enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests.
Why work for American Express?
- American Express for 9th consecutive year has been voted among India's top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work institute. In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work - Hall of Fame- .
- A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers.
Job Description :
- Incumbent will work in an analytic capacity, supporting primarily Fraud Operations for both US and International markets.
- Drive process improvement; lead the creation of new measurements and measurements systems and creation of other tools and processes to drive performance.
- Liaise with the line operations teams and technology development organizations to deploy and maintain performance management tools.
- Lead the analysis of performance data in order to better understand performance and drive improvements.
- Incumbent will be expected to have strong strategic thinking skills to assist in determining the best methods to measure and drive performance and to Present the strategy to operations teams and Senior management
- Strong execution and project management skills to implement and maintain the performance management processes and systems. This includes maintaining a project plan and issue log, facilitating meetings, leading user-acceptance
testing efforts and leading training and communication of new tools/processes.
- Incumbent will monitor the existing performance management system to ensure that they are working as anticipated.
- They will serve as a point of contact when there are issues with this system and work with development teams to remediate and communicate.
- Incumbent will be expected to have knowledge of automation of reports, Designing and making the Mis's user friendly.
- Graduate with 5years+
- Highly organized and detail-oriented, proven ability to find errors in large data set or reports
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to interact with senior leadership
- Strong demonstrated knowledge in MS Excel
- Strong analytical skills and comfortable working with and manipulating data
- Strong time management skills and a proven ability to consistently deliver on preset timelines.
- Strong leadership skills to influence, communicate, and drive results at the peer level and above
- Strong Project managements and presentation skills
- Technical/Working Knowledge required on Statistical tools and Relevant software's.
- Working knowledge of GEM and ROP a plus
- Experience working in Fraud is preferred.
- Programming skills a must.
- SAS/SQL skills a must.