Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:1070 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Business Integrity Analytics Engineer (5-8 yrs)
Job Description :
American Express is a global services company and the world's largest card issuer. Our direct relationships with many millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide - combined with our leading edge marketing, information management and rewards capabilities - enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests.
Why work for American Express?
American Express for 9th consecutive year has been voted among India's top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work institute. In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work - Hall of Fame- .
A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers.
Job Description :
- Business Analyst, Business Integrity, Data Analytics and Strategic Insights
- The Global Servicing Network (GSN) is part of the Global Servicing Group (GSG) and plays a central role in helping
- American Express achieve its vision of providing the world's best customer experience every day.
Following the Customer First Ethos, the Governance & Controls team is focused on driving adherence to internal policies and regulatory expectations while balancing the execution of key business strategies and Customer First priorities.
- Governance & Controls collaborate across key stakeholders to drive the necessary controls and oversight, enabling GSN stakeholders to set the standard for a seamless and differentiated customer experience.
- The Business Integrity team was established to ensure GSN has a platform to continually ensure there is no manipulation or gaming behaviors by internal CCPs and partners. GSN Business Integrity is developing mechanisms to detect, identify, validate, action and prevent these instances with strong collaboration across American Express.
- Business Analyst, Data Analytics and Strategic Insights will utilize data analysis, combined with risk acumen, to more effectively leverage data and insights to optimize the business integrity strategy.
Responsibilities are as follows :
- Manage, Master & Leverage Information Across Various Data Sources, Cross- Tabulating To Integrate, Synthesize And -
- Enrich Information to provide Meaningful, Timely And Accurate MIS and Meet Specific Requirements for internal customers
- Systematically identify out of pattern activities in a timely manner and address information gaps by providing
- Providing Analytical & Decision Support across GSN through Data mining & advanced analytics (from sourcing to staging data and building analytics to implementation)
- Enabling business user self-service through creation of MIS capabilities
- Working independently assuming responsibility for the development, validation and implementation of projects
- Develop and automate reports/dashboards to inform partners and senior leaders.
- Participate on global teams evaluating processes and making suggestions for process and system improvements
- Interacting with all levels of the organization across multiple time zones
- Manage ad-hoc projects and partner closely with stakeholders to identify opportunity areas and deliver analytical solutions.
- Present and communicate performance results and findings to multiple levels of business in an effective manner
- Minimum 5 years- experience with at least 3 years in Quantitative Business Analysis with experience in handling large data sets
- Strong Quantitative and Analytical Skills
- Strong Business Acumen and Problem solving skills, Conceptual and Creative Thinker
- Hands on experience in product/ project development using Tableau.
- Excellent Programming Skills on SQL/Teradata/Hive/SAS is mandatory
- Adept with good understanding and hands on experience of Big Data ecosystems such as Magellan etc.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) required
- Strong Project Management Skills, Ability to Work on Multiple Projects, and Work Effectively in a Team Environment
- Excellent Written and Oral Communication Skills
- Flexibility and adaptability to work within tight deadlines and changing priorities
- Good to have hands-on experience on programming languages Java or Python, or understanding of ETL.
- GSN knowledge and expertise will be an added advantage
- Post-graduate degree in quantitative field will be an added advantage
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time) : Full-time