Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:715 Applications:179 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Business Analytics I - Global Commercial Payments (1-5 yrs)
Job Description :
Why American Express?
- Theres a difference between having a job and making a difference.American Express has been making a difference in people's lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
- We have also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive.
- We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they are ready to take on a new career path, we are right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
- Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
- The powerful backing of American Express.
- Don't make a difference without it.
- Don't live life without it.
Function Description :
- Global Commercial Payments (GCP) continues to be a fast growing business within American Express with the key objectives of accelerating growth, increasing profitability, and enhancing product value propositions to meet client needs.
- The Data, Strategy & Insights (DS&I) India team within GCP is instrumental in driving these objectives by providing actionable data driven insights and consultative solutions to core marketing teams across the globe.
- The open role is an exciting opportunity to be part of the GCP growth story in a dynamic, intellectually stimulating, open, fun and collaborative environment.
- This role will support the fast-accelerating GCP business and US SME with all Operational support
Purpose of the Role : To support all operational activities for US SME and effectively engaging the stakeholders throughout the partnership.
- Deliver insightful reporting, improve data integrity & management, and create analytics to help the leadership as well as field teams.
- Partner with stakeholders to understand field needs and drive results accordingly
- Ensure Accuracy and timeliness of deliverables.
- Create and maintain SOP documentation for all process specific tasks
Mandatory Skills :
- High attention to details and capable of analyzing large datasets
- Strong communication skills in order to be able to communicate clearly and concisely
- Demonstrate teamwork with strong personal accountability, commitment and integrity
- Ability to work in high-pressure situations with minimal errors
- Strong-hold on MS-Office suite of products (Excel and PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of Excel VBA/SQL/SAS/R/Hive or Python are preferred.
Critical Factors to Success : Self motivated, Thought leadership, Problem Solving skills
Past Experience : 1 - 2 years
Academic Background : Bachelor's degree
Functional Skills/Capabilities : Operations, Stakeholder Management
Technical Skills/Capabilities : SQL, SAS, Python, R are preferred.
Knowledge of Platforms : Cornerstone, Tableau, MS Office Suite
Behavioral Skills/Capabilities : Thought Leadership, Self Motivated, Team Player, Out of the box thinking
Enterprise Leadership Behaviors :
- Set The Agenda : Define What Winning Looks Like, Put Enterprise Thinking First, Lead with an External Perspective
- Bring Others With You : Build the Best Team, Seek & Provide Coaching Feedback, Make Collaboration Essential
- Do It The Right Way : Communicate Frequently, Candidly & Clearly, Make Decisions Quickly & Effectively, Live the Blue Box Values, Great Leadership Demands Courage