Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:1376 Applications:184 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Business Analytics Analyst - Data Governance/Sample Research & Testing (0-4 yrs)
Job Description :
This is a Band 28 role :
American Express is a global services company and the world's largest card issuer. Our direct relationships with many millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide - combined with our leading edge marketing, information management and rewards capabilities - enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests.
American Express for 9th consecutive year has been voted among India's top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work institute. In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work - Hall of Fame- .
At American Express, we serve customers, not transactions. We- re widely known for providing superior customer service and have been recognized for a number of achievements including being ranked highest in customer satisfaction within the credit card industry by J.D. Power for seven consecutive years.
A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers.
Come join us and realize your potential.
This opportunity is in American Express Data Platform and Capabilities, part of the Sales and Business Enablement (SABE) team in GBS based out of Gurgaon, responsible for developing new business opportunities, launching & supporting new products and services, and expanding product distribution to support enterprise value and drive revenue growth.
The team is focused on meeting the business needs of our customers by creating information products and services that leverage the American Express closed-loop data. The incumbent will be responsible for supporting Customer 360 product within Enterprise Digital and Analytics (EDA) organization.
The Customer 360 team in Enterprise Digital and Analytics (EDA) organization within American Express is responsible for providing solutions to create a 360 view of our customers across different businesses. C360 product uses big data platform and algorithms to recommend accurate information using internal Amex and External data sources. It has lot of enterprise wide use cases catering to consumer, commercial and merchant business's needs. In addition, research is needed for sample of customers to correctly evaluate the information coming out of the algorithm.
- The candidate will be responsible for evaluating the accuracy of data for selected sample of customers within a pre-determined timeframe.
- The candidate will use a variety of internal tools as well as external sources to determine the accuracy and update the data within the platform. In addition, the candidate will periodically review and update attribute review guides.
- S/He will compile and analyze results to inform the algorithms for enhancement opportunities.
- This role expects the individual to be able to be inquisitive, detailed oriented, thorough and have the ability to analyze external data to determine the optimal decision.
- S/He must be aware of external industry trends and an overall understanding of Amex Customers Attributes.
- From a technical perspective, it is beneficial if the individual has had exposure to Amex Data Research tools such as MS3 / SEIMS, Salesforce, MIRA, advanced Excel knowledge and internet research.
Key Responsibilities :
- Perform research on specific Customers leveraging internal and external data.
- Research the most appropriate and accurate Customers attributes
- Update relevant data points in the tool
- Complete research and updates within agreed upon SLA
- Synthesize data updates to inform algorithm enhancements
- Interface with stakeholders to evaluate review process and implement improvements including periodic updates to review guidelines.
- An enthusiastic person with - go-getter- attitude which can drive results on simultaneous, multiple tasks with differing levels of progress
- Passion for providing quick and effective service
- Ability to clearly communicate complex messages, both in writing and verbally
- Able to coordinate efforts across and resources within and across team to deliver on the goal
- Flavor and working skills in process automation specifically on web research
- Strong and clear communication style and ability to interpret and understand business needs.
- Eye for details and hands on experience in analytics and trend analysis with Innovative mindset
- Bachelor's degree in any respect
- Proficient in using MS Outlook and e-mail writing skills
- Min. 6 months in current role corporate experience preferably in data management
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Job type- Permanent
Industry Type - Finance
Contact Url - https://jobs.americanexpress.com
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.