Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:388 Applications:58 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Business Analyst - US Credit Authorization Strategy (0-2 yrs)
Job Description :
Why American Express :
There's a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people's lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We've also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they- re ready to take on a new career path, we're right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision. Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don't make a difference without it.
Don't live life without it.
Function Description :
This B30 position is for US-Credit Authorization Strategy Team, part of Credit & Fraud Risk Group. The CFR team helps drive profitable business growth as well as manage credit risk & fraud risk. The team leads efforts that leverage data and digital advancements to improved service and risk management as well as enable commerce and drive innovation.
Purpose of the Role :
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and enhancing credit authorization strategies for US consumer portfolio.
Develop & implement profitable Point of Sale authorization strategies for consumer Portfolio.
- Lead extensive analysis into Card member behavior to optimize strategies/capabilities to ensure end-to-end management of portfolio credit risk.
- Responsible for on-going monitoring and improving the credit authorization strategies.
- Work Closely With Multiple business partners to gain alignment on proposed solutions.
Critical Factors to Success :
- Drive billings, revenue growth and profitability through advanced analytical techniques.
- Lead with a customer centric mindset and deliver best customer experience every day.
- Put enterprise thinking first, connect the role's agenda to enterprise priorities and balance the needs of customers, partners, colleagues and shareholders
Past Experience :
- 0-2 years relevant experience in analytical skills.
Preferred : SAS, SQL, R, Python programming.
Academic Background : Post Graduate Degree in Statistics/ Mathematics/Economics/ Engineering/Management.
Functional Skills/Capabilities :
- Strong Analytical & Problem Solving Skills.
- Ability to Drive Results with Strong Thought Leadership.
- Proficiency with Programming in SAS/SQL/Hive.
Technical Skills/Capabilities :
- Advanced Statstical Techniques
Knowledge of Platforms :
- Big Data- cornerstone
Behavioral Skills/Capabilities :
Excellent Communication and Relationship Building Skills.
- Demonstrated Ability to Work Effectively Manage and Integrate With Cross-Functional Business Partners Worldwide.
- Winning Attitude and ability to have fun.
Enterprise Leadership Behaviors:
- Set The Agenda: Define What Winning Looks Like, Put Enterprise Thinking First, Lead with an External Perspective.
- Bring Others With You: Build the Best Team, Seek & Provide Coaching Feedback, Make Collaboration Essential.
- Do It The Right Way: Communicate Frequently, Candidly & Clearly, Make Decisions Quickly & Effectively, Live the Blue Box Values, Great Leadership Demands Courage.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Job type- Permanent
Industry Type - Operations
Contact Url - https://jobs.americanexpress.com
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.