Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:1733 Applications:160 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Business Analyst I - Salesforce Administrator (1-3 yrs)
Job Description :
American Express is a global services company and the world's largest card issuer. Our direct relationships with many millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide - combined with our leading-edge marketing, information management and rewards capabilities - enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests.
American Express for the 10th consecutive year has been voted among India's top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work Institute. In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work - Hall of Fame.
The open role is an exciting opportunity to be part of the SABE Team in Amex to enable and drive customer experience in a dynamic, intellectually stimulating, open, fun and collaborative environment. The listed SFDC role is an exciting opportunity for supporting Amex Salesforce.com users.
If you seek challenge, have a customer-centric, analytical mindset, consider working with SABE, American Express.
Key Responsibilities include :
- Manage user administration on the Salesforce platform, performing quality assurance reviews to ensure new user profiles are set up according to compliance and business policies.
- Investigate and resolve user reported issues on business rules, processes, data, and reporting.
- Evaluate if outside assistance is required and assign cases accordingly. Provide root cause analysis on issues.
- Communicate with users via email, instant messenger, telephone, and LiveMeeting to analyze a problem and provide updates or issue resolution.
- Collaborate with technologies and business and assist them in resolving the issues.
- Monitor and track user reported issues through reports/dashboards to ensure that timeliness & quality goals are met.
- Annual Portfolio Realignments & other ad-hoc support with portfolio transfers
- Data Quality Monitoring by performing scheduled audits & other data cleansing tasks
- Support User Acceptance Testing for key projects
- Maintain documentation for processes used by the customer support team and the support knowledge base for known issues.
- Ability to learn new feature implementations in order to provide support to end users.
- 1+ years of experience in a business environment
- 1+ years of experience in a Customer Support / Helpdesk environment
- BE/B Tech, BCA, MCA, or graduates with relevant technical experience.
- Strong English Language skills (both written and verbal)
- Salesforce.com Admin Certification (preferred)
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time) : Full-time