Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:886 Applications:48 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Business Analyst - Enterprise Digital Analytics (1-3 yrs)
Job Description :
There's a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people's lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We- ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community.
And when they- re ready to take on a new career path, we- re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don't make a difference without it.
Don't live life without it.
Digital New Cardmember acquisition & servicing account for some of the largest investments in the Global Consumer Services Group (GCSG).
- The Enterprise Digital & Analytics (EDA) team within GCSG is a dynamic environment of digital product and analytics professionals that drive significant value for American Express through innovative solutions.
- The role will provide a fantastic opportunity to deliver on the next generation of acqusition platform capabilities in the international markets.
- The analyst/AM will will be responsible for analytics enabling/prioritizing seamless move over of New Account decisioning from the GNA to GO2 while informing on improvements needed on the Dynamic Application platform (DXP) resulting in improved acqusition efficiency.
- S/he will drive business results through a metrics driven view of the GO2 and DXP platform.
- S/he will identify how & where customers on our website are facing usability challenges caused by platform performance.
- Where necessary, the incumbent will support test & learn around application journeys and early engagement experiences as well as strategic analytics to enhance New Accounts decisioning.
- This will in turn enhance the growth of acquisition volumes, billings & lending receivables across the enterprise.
Responsibilities include :
- Define & quantify metrics of efficiency of the DXP /GO2 /GNA Platforms
- Financial analysis to support project investment and prioritization decisions
- Hands-on involvement in strategic analytics
- Create & maintain necessary reporting
- Partner across Application Experience Digital Product teams to drive relevant test and learn campaigns
- The successful candidate will support Digital Marketing analytics, Test & Learn or Hypothesis testing & new accounts platform analytics.
- Strong quantitative background & analytical abilities necessary
- 1-3 years of experience with Analytics packages is required. This includes advanced SAS/SQL/etc. & Big Data tools
(Hadoop, Hive, Python)
- Ability to lead a team with an analytical and/or reporting remit necessary
- Ability to analyze complex data and processes, Experience in Digital marketing analytics preferred
- Understanding of how to utilize data to quantify process performance a plus
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of credit card business, AXP networks, platforms, and procedures
- Strong self-starter
- Microsoft Office skills (specifically Excel, PowerPoint)
- Masters or PhD in Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, Engineering or related analytical fields preferred
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time) : Full-time