Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:910 Applications:168 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Business Analyst/Assistant Manager - Decision Science (0-3 yrs)
Job Description :
American Express is a global services company and the world's largest card issuer. Our direct relationships with many millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide - combined with our leading edge marketing, information management and rewards capabilities - enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests.
American Express for 9th consecutive year has been voted among India's top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work institute. In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work - Hall of Fame.
At American Express, we serve customers, not transactions. We're widely known for providing superior customer service and have been recognized for a number of achievements including being ranked highest in customer satisfaction within the credit card industry by J.D. Power for seven consecutive years.
A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers.
Come to join us and realize your potential.
- The candidate would be placed in the Risk & Information Management (RIM) or Global Risk Banking and Compliance(GRBC) -Centre of Excellence in a Decision Science role.
- The incumbent would get the opportunity to work on our global portfolios across different markets.
Specific Job responsibilities would be following :
- Develop and enhance existing American Express statistical Models by leveraging best-in-class modelling techniques. Models could belong to Acquisition, Underwriting or Customer Management stages of the card member lifecycle
- Lead the analytics for driving billing, revenue growth and profitability through diverse analytical projects spanning across Line Management, Yield Management, Lending on Charge and Central Lending Capabilities
- Enhance the economic logic, optimization models and business rules to maximize through the Cycle returns for all business functions
- Application of machine learning techniques to complement existing conventional prediction framework
- Exploration of new Information sources to create predictive attributes that provide incremental discrimination over and above the existing framework
- Partnering with other Teams to develop System Capabilities and other predictive logic(s) that will help in more optimal downstream decisions
If this sounds like someone in your professional network we want to hear from you.
1. Masters Degree In Business Administration, Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Engineering Or related fields from Premium Institutes only
2. 0-3 years of Post graduation experience in Analytical/Modelling Skills
3. Ability to learn quickly and work independently with complex, unstructured Initiatives
4. Flexibility and adaptability to work within tight deadlines and changing priorities
5. Strong communication & interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively in a team environment
6. Candidates with prior experience In SAS/SQL programming and/or statistical modelling will be preferred
7. Shift Timings : Mon-Wed- (1:30-9:30pm)
8. Thur- Fri (8am-5pm)/ (11am-7pm)
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time) : Full-time