Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:966 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Business Analyst (4-8 yrs)
Job Description :
Why American Express?
There's a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people's lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We've also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they- re ready to take on a new career path, we- re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don't make a difference without it.
Don't live life without it.
This is a Band 30 position.
Job Description :
Global Servicing Network is part of the Global Services Group & is the single largest unit of American Express addressing the servicing needs of all American Express clients and customers globally across multiple locations and channels.
The GSN MIS and Analytics COE team is responsible for Executive decision support through advanced analytics and MIS, helping the organization to leverage our competitive advantage and capitalize on the unique asset of Relationship Care- to drive customer engagement to deepen loyalty with our customers and drive brand advocacy. Team has a global footprint and this position will be based out of the American Express Service Center in Gurgaon, India.
Responsibilities of this role include :
- Manage, Master & Leverage Information Across Various Data Sources, Cross- Tabulating To Integrate, Synthesize And Enrich Information.
- Provide Meaningful, Timely And Accurate MIS To Various Business Partners And Meet Specific Requirements
- Develop Global Reporting Capabilities By Introducing Common Definitions, Consistency Of Reporting And Consolidation Of Metrics.
- Successfully Engage In Multiple Initiatives, Support All Ongoing Projects And Provide Consultative Expertise Focused On Win-Win Solutions
- Leading Global Analytics Efforts And Assuming Ownership & Accountability Of Data And Outcomes
- Build framework to enhance Business Results And Support Decision Making.
- Perform Analysis For Adhoc Queries Received From Leadership & Internal Customers
This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
- Minimum 4 Years Work Experience, with experience in Financial Analysis/ MIS/ Decision Support Role
- Proficiency in SQL/SAS with excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word And Powerpoint).
- Experience working on Big Data tools( would be an added advantage.
- Strong Quantitative And Analytical Skills With The Ability To Balance Multiple Priorities Simultaneously.
- Demonstrated Ability To Prioritize And Drive Results. Good Business Sense, Self-Motivated And Flexible.
- Team Player With & Excellent Communication Skills- Both Written & Oral
- GSN Process Expertise Will Be Added Advantage.