Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:703 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Business Analyst (4-6 yrs)
Why American Express?
There's a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people's lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We- ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community.
And when they're ready to take on a new career path, we- re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don't make a difference without it.
Don't live life without it.
Job Description :
- The Global Servicing Network (GSN) organization delivers extraordinary customer care to Card Members, merchants and commercial clients around the world, while providing world-class credit, collections and fraud services.
- The GSN Servicing Insights & MIS team (part of GSN Global Strategy & Support organization) is the primary point of contact for all GSN information needs and is responsible for Executive Decision Support through advanced analytics and MIS.
- The team has a global footprint and this position will be based out of the American Express Service Center in Gurgaon, India.
Responsibilities of this role include :
- Providing Analytical & Decision Support across GSN through advanced analytics (from sourcing to staging data, generating insights to exposing them for consumption via reporting platforms/strategy implementation)
- Enabling business user self-service through creation of MIS capabilities
- Systematically identify out of pattern activities in a timely manner and address information gaps by providing insightful analytics
- Working independently assuming responsibility for the development, validation and implementation of projects
- Participate on global teams evaluating processes and making suggestions for process and system improvements
- Interacting with all levels of the organization across multiple time zones
This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
- Minimum 4 years- experience with at least 2 years in Quantitative Business Analysis/Data Science with experience in handling large data sets
- Must possess strong quantitative and analytical
- Skills and be a conceptual and innovative thinker
- Excellent programming skills on Hive/SAS/SQL/Teradata is essential with good understanding of Big Data ecosystems
- Strong exposure to Python/R/Statistical packages must & familiarity with NLP, Neural Networks, AI will be an added advantage
- Project management skills and ability to identify and translate business information needs into insights and information cubes for ease of consumption in reporting and analytics
- Proven thought leadership, strong communication, relationship management skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, flexibility and adaptability to work within tight deadlines and changing priorities
- GSN knowledge and expertise will be an added advantage
- Post-graduate degree in a quantitative field will be an added advantage
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time) : Full-time