Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:305 Applications:40 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Business Analyst (3-5 yrs)
Travel & Lifestyle Services Analytics team in GOA has grown significantly in the last few years. It provides significant analytical and reporting support to T&LS stakeholders in US and 22 international markets.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for creating and delivering best in class analytics and reporting solutions to ensure the success of Travel and Lifestyle.
- This position is responsible for coordinating upgrades, modifications, enhancements and projects related to the LMS and for generating Reporting & Analysis to support L&D in TLS markets.
- The candidate will develop and communicate metric reports, analyze process gaps, provide recommendations to the leadership team for implementation.
Role Responsibilities :
- Generate weekly & monthly reports using Advanced Excel for New Hires & tenured colleagues
- Graphing the performance or results of employees to enable managers to see who's doing well and who needs training or performance support.
- Manage forecasting, scheduling, including all resource and requests in collaboration with the Training Manager(s) globally.
- Provide various reporting and communications to the L&D Delivery Team(s).
- Closely adhere to the Reporting & Analytics schedule to ensure monthly performance reports are processed on a timely manner.
- Implement process improvements to gain efficiency and increase effectiveness.
- Drive & share insights with stakeholders/L&D Delivery Leaders on success of training programs, New Hire pr
- The Person should hold a Graduate Degree with 3-5 years of overall experience and 2 years of related domain in Business Analysis.
- Ability to leverage technology to solve for reporting needs - Advanced Excel, VBA & PowerPoint.
- SharePoint Team Site owner or administrator experience, a plus
- Prior experience in learning management team & support will be a plus
- Strong Communication Skills, Team Player And Ability to navigate through a matrix environment and manage multiple priorities simultaneously without close supervision
- Self-starter with ability to execute with Minimal Direction and strong attention to Detail.
- Open to work any shift between 8:00 am to 10:00 pm windows ( Mostly fixed shifts but should be flexible to meet needs of the Business).
This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time) : Full-time