Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:466 Applications:40 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Business Analyst (2-8 yrs)
Job Description - Why American Express?
There's a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people- s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We've also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive.
We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they're ready to take on a new career path, we- re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don't make a difference without it.
Don't live life without it.
Job Description :
The Strategy Analytics team is responsible for developing and executing the most effective collections placement, segmentation, and pricing strategies, as well as driving analytics to improve the operational efficiency of fraud and in-house collections.
The Candidate will be responsible for conducting analysis and generating insights into developing the optimal OA placement and pricing structure.
S/He will also work closely with Global Collections team to drive best placement / pricing practices across all markets, and the infrastructure team to ensure flawless execution.
This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experienced in SAS preferred.
- Good communication skills.
- Good relationship building and influencing skills.
- Strong Analytical Skills.
- Good Knowledge in Excel.
- Motivated, results oriented, and effective at handling multiple projects at the same time.
- Advanced degree in business, economics, statistics, operations research, or other quantitative fields preferred. -
- Thorough understanding of Global Risk Systems (GRMS, WCC, and RMS) or IDN will be a plus for internal candidates.
Contact Url - https://jobs.americanexpress.com
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.