Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:462 Applications:39 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Business Analyst (2-4 yrs)
Job Description :
American Express is a global services company and the world's largest card issuer. Our direct relationships with many millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide - combined with our leading edge marketing, information management and rewards capabilities - enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests.
American Express for 11th consecutive year has been voted among India's top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work institute. In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work - Hall of Fame- .
At American Express, we serve customers, not transactions. We- re widely known for providing superior customer service and have been recognized for a number of achievements including being ranked highest in customer satisfaction within the credit card industry by J.D. Power for seven consecutive years.
A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers.
Come join us and realize your potential.
- American Express Global Commercial Payments (GCP) is the global leader in the Commercial Payments Solutions space and subsequently continues to be an exciting and fast growing business.
- To maintain success, accelerating sales and driving profitable charge volume growth are essential for the organization. SABE GCS Reporting team, within GBS Organization, is instrumental in ensuring achievement of these objectives.
- This position will support International and Global Portfolio Reporting, The role's primary focus is to manage the end to end account movement process across commercial on a monthly basis along with Annual portfolio refresh.
- This will involve a huge focus on driving efficiency by streamlining the process.
- This IC role will also be responsible for ensuring timely and actionable account movements across segments, along with segment movements this will also involve managing any account ownership or parenting requests.
- For performing these updates, an Individual will be leveraging cloud based instance of the Salesforce application, so the knowledge of Salesforce and GCS business will be an added advantage.
Key Responsibilities :
- Account movements across Large and Middle Market US Commercial
- Read, assess and action weekly requests from the Field
- Ensure accurate and timely allocation of accounts
- Understand the E2E Commercial business and be able to provide insights in to day to day operations to identify and improve process on an ongoing basis
- Communicate across DS&I regional teams, Business Planners and Reporting teams
- Look at the bigger picture and collaborate across teams to solve operational issues.
- Proficiency in SAS and SQL
- Excellent knowledge in Excel and VBA
- Knowledge in Python and Hive desirable but not mandatory
- Should have worked within large teams and communicate effectively
- MBA Prefered . B.E/B.Tech/ Graduation acceptable
- 2+ years of relevant work experience
- Excellent Communication skills
- Proven ability to take ownership and accountability for work
- Proven capacity for acquiring new skills and relevant knowledge in a compressed timeline
- Ability to research independently with a strong sense of discipline and responsibility
- Ability to communicate findings and methodology across teams
- A strong sense of responsibility and ability to operate with composure and reliability in a time sensitive environment
- Strong analytical thinking and commitment to excellence
- Ability to build and retain strong working relationships
- Willingness and ability to teach and educate other colleagues and business partners
- Sound knowledge of AXP business framework preferred
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time) : Full-time