Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:184 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Associate Product Manager I - Big Data/Machine Learning (2-8 yrs)
Job Description :
Function Description :
The person will be responsible for delivering on the vision and road map for democratizing Machine Learning and Big Data in GSN by working closely with internal teams & partners to drive new use-cases and optimizing and improving current processes. Individual must be able to effectively work with cross-functional partners that are internal and external to American Express and GSN to create world-class capabilities solution.
As a part of this team, you will be responsible for :
- Playing a strategic role in project planning for the product roadmap in partnership with leaders and stakeholders across teams
- Author UX requirements
- Partnering with technologies team for recommending decisions for quantum leaps in product Innovation
- Effectively lead agile team through requirement, development, testing and release
- Designing highly scalable, distributed UX systems using different open source tools to serve critical GSN needs.
- Knowledge of product and process management
- Strong knowledge of external analytical solutions and machine learning algorithms with an acumen to design capabilities, architectures and platforms.
- Strong knowledge of different UX frameworks.
Technical Skills :
- Big Data
- Machine Learning
- React, Java Script, BootStrap
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.