Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:708 Applications:141 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Analyst - Risk Management II (0-3 yrs)
Function Description : Customer Data Science
Purpose of the Role :
- Customer marketing vision is to deliver the most relevant content to the right customer at the right time through their preferred channel(s) of choice.
- The Organic Growth team within Enterprise Digital & Analytics(EDA) is focused on developing, innovating and integrating, information-driven marketing strategy globally.
- The team's focus is on driving customer acquisitions by giving treatments to our existing customer base like upgrades, cross-sells and family cards (supplementary) which have proven to increase engagement, deepen the relationship and thereby give incremental revenue.
- The team works at developing the economic estimate of such treatments through predictive modeling which can be utilized in future ROI based investments. The team also designs a personalized and timely curriculum to deliver to the customer across various customer life stages such as early tenure, organic, pre attrition and retention through advanced data science techniques.
- The role requires exhibiting a high level of expertise in guiding the data strategy through statistical analysis, decision support logic and data techniques.
- This is an exciting opportunity for someone to step into a very challenging role. He/She will drive improvements in generating data-driven actionable strategies to enable business growth initiatives.
Responsibilities : Key focus areas will include :
- Development of analytical infrastructure to improve the relevance of customer marketing by identifying the right offers for each cardmember
- Leverage the power of closed-loop through Amex network to make offer targeting more intelligent and relevant
- Innovation with a focus on developing newer and better approaches using big data & machine learning solutions.
- The individual is expected to create a holistic recommendation by pulling data from different data sources and make effective and persuasive presentations for project teams and business leaders. He/She will work directly with central marketing teams to drive the above strategies.
Critical Factors to Success :
A) Business Outcomes :
- Build cutting edge and customized Machine Learning /AI algorithms to enhance modeling accuracy and efficiency
- Innovate modeling techniques and variable creation to solve business problems
- Support analytics across the lifecycle from pre-sales to attrition
B) Leadership Outcomes :
- Put enterprise thinking first, connect the role- s agenda to enterprise priorities and balance the needs of customers, partners, colleagues & shareholders.
- Lead with an external perspective, challenge the status quo and bring continuous innovation to our existing offerings
- Demonstrate learning agility, make decisions quickly and with the highest level of integrity
- Lead with a digital mindset and deliver the world- s best customer experiences every day
A) Past Experience : 0-3 years of relevant experience.
B) Preference : Prior experience in online commerce analytics/marketing. Experience of analysis/modeling of digital data is a plus
C) Academic Background :
- Bachelor's in Statistics/Mathematics/Economics/Engineering with relevant experience
- Post Graduate in Statistics/Mathematics/Economics/Engineering/Management
Functional Skills/Capabilities :
(I) Data Science/Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence :
- Expertise in Coding, Algorithm.
- Unsupervised and supervised techniques : active learning, transfer learning, neural models, Decision trees, reinforcement learning, graphical models, Gaussian processes, Bayesian models, map Reduce techniques
(II) Analytics & Insights & Targeting :
- R, Python, C, C++, Java, SAS SQL
- HIVE, Pyspark
- Advanced Statistical Techniques: Gini, Concordance, F-Score
(III) Digital Product Management :
- A/B testing
- Multivariate (MVT) testing
(IV) Preferred :
- Deep Learning
- Knowledge of Digital Channels & Products
- Expertise in High-Performance Computing
Technical Skills/Capabilities :
A) Knowledge of Platforms :
- Big Data-Cornerstone
B) Preferred :
- Visual Basic Applications
Behavioral Skills/Capabilities : Enterprise Leadership Behaviors :
- Set The Agenda : Define What Winning Looks Like, Put Enterprise Thinking First, Lead with an External Perspective
- Bring Others With You : Build the Best Team, Seek & Provide Coaching Feedback, Make Collaboration Essential
- Do It The Right Way : Communicate Frequently, Candidly & Clearly, Make Decisions Quickly & Effectively, Live the Blue Box Values, Great Leadership Demands Courage
The Apply Button will redirect you to the website. Please apply there as well.