Amazon - Web Designer - Node.js/AngularJS (4-8 yrs)
Job Description :
We are looking for highly motivated, quality-centric senior engineers with deep end-to-end web application knowledge to design, develop and research technologies that sets the foundation for a new family of products from the ground up.
- You will work on both desktop and mobile development, make the most out of the modern tools like Node.js, React, ES6, and play an integral role in a product that will change the industry, and will be used globally at large scale.
- Successful candidate must have a strong drive for results, good interpersonal skills, and is a team player who has the ability to work in a fast-paced start-up like environment independently.
- Candidate should have 4+ years of experience in frontend and backend development(both Desktop and Mobile) using NodeJS, ReactJS/AngularJS 2.
- Hands-on experience with one of the modern programming language(Python or R) 3. Experience developing and consuming REST, APIs or web services
Join us to innovate and build one of the most complex single page apps in Amazon history!
- Be part of the team that shapes the Automation future in Networking
- Translate functional and technical requirements into detailed architecture/design/working software solutions (using AWS technologies like: DynamoDB, S3, EC2, lambda, RDS, etc.)
- Use and develop tools and process that collect and rationalize data from different sources
- Use and develop tools and frameworks to reduce our operations workload
- Use a combination of SCRUM, Kanban, and continuous deployment to deliver projects based on realistic timelines and resource constraints.
- Participate in an on-call rotation with your team
- Code and test system components; participate in code and design reviews.
- Demonstrate ownership of end-to-end code quality, system tests, functional tests, and integration.
- Contribute to documentation, process and procedures
- Be involved in the formulation of a structured training
- Design and recommend optimization for service delivery and fleets
- Mentor and guide your team members.
Basic Qualifications :
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience with cross browser compatibility, browser tuning and optimization techniques/tools
- 4+ years of experience in multi-tier web architecture
- Experience on object-oriented design and coding (Python preferred)
Preferred Qualifications :
- Familiarity with NodeJS, ReactJS, Redux, React Native, Webpack, and Typescript
- Familiarity with JSS
- Familiarity with Jest
- Pasion for high performance web experiences
- Experience with APIs, containerized microservices, serverless and event-driven architecture.
- Experience with design/architecting large-scale distributed systems preferably using AWS technologies.
- Familiar with web security, SEO, accessibility and internationalization
- Familiar with performance optimizations and trends
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Willing to go the extra mile to do things right and fast
- Able to learn large scale complex systems quickly
Amazon is an equal opportunity employer. Amazon or its Recruitment Partners do not charge any fee or security deposit from the candidate for offering employment.