Recruitment Team at Amazon
Views:2569 Applications:125 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Amazon - Solution Architect - System Design & Implementation (6-15 yrs)
- The Alexa Skills team is looking for a Solutions Architect that's self-directed and deeply technical community leader to run large-scale developer education initiatives like hack-a-thons, meetups and workshops for the Alexa platform.
- We are looking for a candidate with a passion for new products and the Internet of Things, enthusiasm for our mission to build voice-first experiences, connections into the IoT developer community, experience facilitating developer group events, and a talent for creating innovative technical solutions.
- In this role, you will wear many hats, including technical advisor, voice/software developer and evangelist.
- You will be the "face of Amazon" for the developers building Alexa skills in India and worldwide.
- The ideal candidate will possess excellent customer engagement and communication skills as well as the technical background to fluently interact and provide guidance to developers and architects across the world.
1. Travel frequently to work with and train developers directly across India.
2. Engage with developers, software professionals, architects, hardware engineers and project managers at scale to facilitate the development of Alexa Skills for use with Alexa.
3. Represent Alexa at trade events by delivering presentations, hack-a-thons and workshops
4. Educate developers of all sizes on the Alexa platform and participate in architectural discussions to ensure their solutions are designed for successful deployment
5. Develop technical content, such as white papers and code template, that can be used by our customers to assist them in deploying Alexa Skills
6. Capture and share best-practice knowledge that future Alexa developers can leverage
Basic Qualifications :
1. 6+ years of experience in the design, coding and implementation of complex IT systems
3. Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical audiences
4. A technical undergraduate degree in computer science, MIS, engineering or related discipline
Preferred Qualifications :
1. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
2. Exceptional interpersonal and relationship management skills
3. Experience in a customer-facing, sales-aligned role such as consultant, solutions engineer or solutions architect
4. Experience in the voice processing, cloud computing or personal digital assistant industry
5. Track record for being detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow-through on projects
6. Strong problem-solving skills; the ability to analyze problems and develop actionable and appropriate tactical plans quickly
7. Ability to succeed in a fast-paced, innovative, and rapidly evolving industry and business organization