Recruitment Team at Amazon
Views:3902 Applications:254 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Amazon - Software Engineer - Alexa AI/ML Platform (3-9 yrs)
- As a Software Engineer, Software Development on the Alexa Artificial Intelligence Machine Learning Platform team, you will help Alexa better-understand humans with each passing day.
- Here at Alexa AI, our goal is to significantly simplify the ability to build, test and deploy Machine Learning models securely for all of our customers.
- Creating an efficient and scalable system that enables us to do so while serving both experimental and production use-cases entails solving many wonderfully fun and challenging problems.
- This is an environment where you can pursue and expand an ML engineering career, and be at the forefront of engineering and product innovation in our industry.
- As a member of our engineering team, you'll help create a world-class, and massively scaled ML platform. You will be responsible for software development, design, architecture, patterns and practices.
- You will gain hands on experience with Amazon's heterogeneous structured data sources; as well as large-scale computing resources to accelerate advances in natural language understanding and automatic speech recognition.
- The ideal candidate is clearly passionate about delivering experiences that delight customers and creating solutions that are robust.
- A commitment to team work, hustle, and strong communication skills are absolute requirements. Creating reliable, scalable, and high performance products requires exceptional technical expertise, a sound understanding of the fundamentals of Computer Science, and practical experience building large-scale distributed systems.
- The ideal candidate will also have a strong sense of ownership, high quality bar and will be passionate about building cutting edge technology solutions for problems not solved before.
If so - join us in this exciting journey as we create the future.
Education and Skills :
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 3+ years of industry experience.
- Programming experience in C, C++ and/or Java (or other OO language) in Linux and/or Windows environment.
- Experience building scalable infrastructure software or distributed systems for commercial online services.
- Demonstrated experience in an engineering environment in driving operational excellence.
- Experience developing cloud software services and a deep understanding of design for scalability, performance and reliability.
- Development experience defining, developing and maintaining REST-ful interfaces.
- Experience with Machine Learning.
Amazon is an equal opportunity employer. Amazon or its Recruitment Partners do not charge any fee or security deposit from the candidate for offering employment.