Altran - Verification Engineer - Verilog/PCI-e (4-15 yrs)
Job description :
- You will be part of the team verifying IPs and SoCs leading to first Si success.
- IP verification is coverage driven using latest industry standard methodologies and HVLs.
- Work involves defining verification strategy, writing test plans, developing efficient test benches and test cases.
- Code coverage, Functional coverage and assertions are desired.
- ARM based SoC verification experience is an added advantage.
- Proficiency in one scripting language like Perl, C++, Python, Unix Make, Unix Shell Scripts etc. is a great plus
- Multiple positions with emphasis on AMS and Power aware verification.
Desired Skills and Experience :
- Experience level - 3 to 15 years.
- Experience with SV+UVM/OVM/VMM or Specman/eRM/UVMe
- Independently contribute to verification environment development.
- Prior experience with assertions, functional coverage & code coverage is desired.
- Experience with SOC with C/ASM based tests, Graphics or CPU is an added advantage
- Proficient on protocols - AXI, AHB, USB, PCIe, DDR, LPDDR, HDMI, MIPI, ethernet.