Talent Acquisition Team at Altisource
Views:643 Applications:76 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Altisource - Product Manager (7-15 yrs)
ARE YOU READY TO WORK AT ALTISOURCE?
Do you have a passion for leading edge, online consumer products?
Are you ready for a critical role working with a team of talented and enthusiastic product management professionals?
Are you ready to work for a successful, growing and proven company where ownership, accountability and performance are rewarded?
Join the team at Altisource- to help revolutionize how homes are bought and sold in the United States with Owners.com. This is a best of both worlds opportunity where you can participate in a true startup with the backing and financial security of Altisource- (NASDAQ: ASPS) a leading provider of real estate transaction services.
As the Product Manager, you will be responsible for launching new tests and experiences in the Owners.com consumer-facing mobile apps.
- You will transform data into insights and strategy and identify profitable opportunities that meet the needs of our business.
- You will work both independently and cross-functionally to generate ideas, transform those ideas into technical requirements, and work closely with design and development to deliver new products and features.
- You will be responsible for owning your roadmap, making appropriate product tradeoffs, and measuring success of your initiatives.
WHAT YOU GET TO DO :
- Test and validate/invalidate new ideas in the cheapest most effective way using Lean Startup thinking
- Articulate user stories, create mockups and identify metrics for those new products/features
- Monitor the metrics to understand the success of those new products/features
- Review the competitive landscape and stay atop customer input while also remaining keyed into evolving needs and market trends
- Assist in the collection and analysis of product and feature metrics
- Compile and coordinate reports on product performance and customer feedback statistics
- Find, explore and use tools that can accelerate our delivery of more great products!
Key Result Areas :
- Develop new products to meet the needs of Owners.com's retail customers
- Recommend build, partner and buy options for adding new product and business lines to the Owners.com product portfolio
- Coordinate rapid, smooth, and successfully iterative product launches in close collaboration with Development and User Experience
WHAT ABOUT YOU? You have :
- B.S. or equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, and Business related field, or similar
- MBA welcomed but not required
- Are a seasoned (>3 years experience) product manager, who is comfortable with agile (SCRUM) development practices and lean design
- Experience leading or launching consumer-facing (B2C) products a must - ecommerce is a plus
- Have a passion for data and learning. You measure the impact of your products by conversions. And you- re constantly trying new products & tools looking for inspiration.
- Proven ability to collaborate broadly with flexible, positive attitude and ability to get results
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills; ability to communicate to the senior executive level
WORKING AT ALTISOURCE ADVANTAGES
- Competitive salary based on your experience and skills - we believe the top talent deserves the top rupee
- Bonus Potential - if you go above and beyond, you should be rewarded
- Comprehensive insurance plans like Medical, Personal Accident Benefit and Life Insurance
- Wellness Programs (examples include eye examination, diabetes checkup camp, hemoglobin check and health talks)
- 10 paid holidays, plus 26 paid days off per year
- Lots of employee engagement activities both offsite (examples include family cricket/football games, annual company celebrations and happy hours) and onsite (examples include office stress buster events, holiday parties, and quarterly Living our Values celebrations)
- Opportunities to join our community service initiatives, including Habitat for Humanity
Are you up to the challenge? What are you waiting for? Apply today!
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to reach out to us.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.