Recruiter at Alliance Data
Views:159 Applications:42 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Alliance Data - Senior Big Data Engineer - Hadoop/Apache Server (3-6 yrs)
Alliance Data develops market-leading private label, co-brand, and business credit card programs for many of the world's most recognizable brands. As one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For in the US and consistently recognized as a best place to work in markets we serve, our associates choose us as an employer to feel appreciated, accepted, valued and fulfilled - both personally and professionally. That's why we are driven to grow - seeking a diverse mix of individuals who will propel the company forward through challenging, enriching experiences that enable our associates, and our organization, to grow together.
Our success has driven us to expand globally, and we are excited about growing our team in Bangalore in 2019! The role of this team is to design, develop and maintain the Data Lab data pipeline framework and database lifecycle management.
- As a Senior BigData Data Engineer, you will be responsible for solving data engineering issues and supporting users for the assigned use cases and teams.
- The Senior BigData Engineer will work on critical projects to understand the use cases and provide their recommendation on data ingestion processes and identify potential process or data quality issues.
- This role will also partner with the data science team on special projects related to model development and deployment framework.
Education, experience, and knowledge skills and abilities that are minimal requirements in this role are as follows :
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems; equivalent technical training and experience considered.
- Four or more years of IT experience to include
- A minimum of three years of experience dealing with Apache Hadoop Ecosystem like HDFS, MapReduce, Hive, HBase, Sqoop, Oozie, Spark and BigData Analytics