Recruiter at Alliance Data
Views:77 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Alliance Data - Senior Application Developer - Falcon/SQL/Oracle DB (5-10 yrs)
Alliance Data develops market-leading private label, co-brand, and business credit card programs for many of the world's most recognizable brands. As one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For in the US and consistently recognized as a best place to work in markets we serve, our associates choose us as an employer to feel appreciated, accepted, valued and fulfilled - both personally and professionally. That's why we are driven to grow - seeking a diverse mix of individuals who will propel the company forward through challenging, enriching experiences that enable our associates, and our organization, to grow together.
Our success has driven us to expand globally, and we are excited about growing our team in Bangalore in 2019! The position of Falcon- Senior Application Developer will work within our Authorization team and be responsible for supporting our Falcon fraud software application.
- The successful candidate will have experience in Falcon software configuration, setup, model upgrades and version upgrades.
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT HAVE FALCON SOFTWARE EXPERIENCE
In this role, you will be asked to design, implement and troubleshoot system applications.
- This candidate will have experience programming with Oracle, Couchbase and server environment support, JCL, COBOL, CICS, DB2, MVS, SQL, CICS Web Services and mainframe tools like Fielaid, Platinum and QMF.
- Having a strong knowledge base of software development tools and methods, you will test the design, analyze the data, and create and execute test plans.
Education, experience, and knowledge skills and abilities that are minimal requirements in this role are as follows :
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science or related field or equivalent education, technical training and experience.
- Five years experience designing, implementing and troubleshooting system applications, including four years experience programming with Oracle, Couchbase and server environment support. Recent experience with COBOL, JCL, CICS, CICS web services and DB2 will be a plus.
- Strong knowledge of software development tools and methods.
- Previous experience with JCL, COBOL, CICS, DB2, MVS, SQL, CICS Web Services and mainframe tools like Fileaid, Platinum and QMF.