Recruiter at Alliance Data
Views:897 Applications:111 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:82
Alliance Data - Loyalty System Analyst - Financial Domain (1-3 yrs)
Alliance Data develops market-leading private label, co-brand, and business credit card programs for many of the world's most recognizable brands. As one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For in the US and consistently recognized as a best place to work in markets we serve, our associates choose us as an employer to feel appreciated, accepted, valued and fulfilled - both personally and professionally. That's why we are driven to grow - seeking a diverse mix of individuals who will propel the company forward through challenging, enriching experiences that enable our associates, and our organization, to grow together.
Our success has driven us to expand globally, and we are excited about growing our team in Bangalore in 2019! The position of Loyalty Systems Analyst will contribute to and support primary executional functions of our credit card rewards programs operated by Alliance Data Card Services on the MosaicConnect and/or Agility Loyalty platforms. They shall act as an operations analyst with key responsibilities including rewards program optimization, production support, data entry, testing, execution, validation, monitoring, oversight, research and process management.
Essential Job Functions :
Program Execution :
- Reward program campaigns are strategized and designed in preceding processes by the business and brand partners which are marketed and subsequently transitioned to the Loyalty Systems Analyst for operational execution.
- The Loyalty Systems Analyst is required to understand the business intent of the programs and will translate programs into accurate and optimized platform parameters/configurations in accordance with established best practices.
- They are responsible for complete, accurate and timely entry of programs into the platform user interfaces and will create, execute and document test cases, data and scripts to ensure programs are configured appropriately and in accordance to requirements.
- They will provide oversight of programs to ensure timely and accurate deployment and that processing output aligns to anticipated results through validations and monitoring. They will research anomalies through analysis and will clearly communicate with cross-functional teams and leaders while managing defects to resolution.
- They will tactically manage, report on and communicate their functions, progress and results executed to facilitate complete and accurate operational articulation to leadership and the business for supplementary strategic response.
Process Management :
- Responsible for operating, managing and prioritizing their workload against a multitude of program due dates and competing business priorities to facilitate timeliness deployment and execution of campaigns and programs on the rewards platforms.
- They shall assess, address and solution for process opportunities utilizing established departmental processes, procedures and controls as a minimum standard and will work with leadership to explore the potential for expedited lead times while aiding in minimizing residual risk through operational excellence.
- They will actively document, update and revise process and training material references to maintain the highest of standards related to operational practices.
- They shall consistently exercise, adhere to, and evolve established governance mandated control activities to maintain compliance in alignment with CFPB, FDIC and UDAAP standards.
Subject Matter Expertise :
- The Loyalty Systems Analyst will harbor, maintain and leverage a deep understanding of the loyalty systems, supporting applications and business processes to serve the business and its partners as a key subject matter expert regarding reward functionality.
- They shall provide consultative and conceptual support to determine optimized practices and solutions for programs, projects and initiatives and will ensure alignment between marketed intent and operations.
- They will also collaborate with their peers, leaders and partners to contribute to departmental and enterprise goals and objectives and will identify, consult and advise conceptual ideations to leadership related to optimal programs and processes.
Research and Documentation :
- The Loyalty Systems Analyst will research, define, communicate and document system functionality and will convey clear and concise representation of the systems and data.
- They will research, analyze and collect data to validate program operations, anticipated results, incidents, defects, etc. and will leverage their knowledge and expertise of the systems to provide guidance on designs and strategies to ensure that operational efforts are consistent, sound and efficient.
Governance and Oversight :
- Tactically report and communicate functions and results of activities executed to assure risks are complete and accurately articulated to leadership and the business for further strategic response.
- Facilitate, coordinate and execute actions related to departmental control objectives as determined by leadership such as auditing, validating, analyzing, researching and monitoring reward execution functions in connection to the systems to ultimately ensure the strategies and programs are operating in alignment with contract agreements, marketing materials and business intent.
Education, experience, and knowledge skills and abilities that are minimal requirements in this role are as follows : IT/Business or related degree
- 1-3 years of experience working in financial industry
- 1-3 years direct experience in Quality Assurance testing, products or capability testing, execution and/or operations or equivalent IT experience
- Experienced with software such as: Service Now, Polaris, Mosaic, Meridian (BPM and PPM), VCARS, Mainframe, Notepad ++, Visio, MS Office, etc.
- Programming/scripting experience desired
- Web Services experience desired
- Experience with work tracking and test automation tools desired
- Well-developed data analysis skills
- Well-versed in testing theory and methodologies
- Strong SQL experience desired
- MS Office: proficient in Excel, Access and Word
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements :
- Some weekend and evening hours
Alliance Data develops market-leading private label, co-brand, and business credit card programs for many of the world's most recognizable brands. As one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For in the US and consistently recognized as a best place to work in markets we serve, our associates choose us as an employer to feel appreciated, accepted, valued and fulfilled both personally and professionally.
That's why we are driven to grow - seeking a diverse mix of individuals who will propel the company forward through challenging, enriching experiences that enable our associates, and our organization, to grow together.