Sr. HR Consultant at Armour Corporate Services
Views:326 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Algorithm Developer - C++/Java (2-4 yrs)
- B.Tech / BE from Tier 1 Institute
- 2-4 years of relevant work experience in trading algo development
1. Good understanding of low latency technology and HFT
2. Hands-on development experience with C++ / Java
3. Sound Knowledge of Socket Programming
4. Experience of development of Linux Environment.
1. Develop in-house Low Latency Electronic Trading Platform in C++ Environment. This will involve the following activities on the platform:-
- System analysis
2. Development and maintenance of the Electronic Trading Platform and Trading Algorithms
3. Provide support for the trading desks in operating the algorithms
4. Designing, code implementation, testing and support for execution algorithms
5. Liaising with sales trading, sales teams and external clients for improving algorithms and coming up with new ideas
6. Work on challenging technologies like low latency, FIX etc.