AlefEdge - Software Developer - C/C++ (3-6 yrs)
Title of Position : Software Developer
Overview : Opportunity to work in an exciting start-up AlefEdge. AlefEdge is a global Mobile Edge Computing Pioneer whose vision is to realize the potential of the Mobile Internet and the High Definition Connected Intelligence Era through a wide range of proximity based enablement services that are immersive, interactive and intelligent. Through its Alef OS platform the company powers the 5G-fication of today's 4G mobile networks without need for multi-billiondollar upgrades and years long delays for Mobile Network Operators.
We are the ONLY Live MEC Deployment in the WORLD!
Job Description :
Contribute in the software development in the following areas to name a few :
- Basic and advanced Networking - packet processing/forwarding/routing
- Wireless mobility protocol handling - based on 3GPP (3G/4G)
- IETF based protocol handing (e.g. RADIUS, DIAMETER, TCP/IP, etc.)
- Content processing/delivery
The candidate is expected to be able to understand the requirements and independently develop code while keeping the overall picture in view. Participation in design/code reviews, as well as devising the dev-test methods for the software modules is also desired.
Minimum Qualification : B.E in software/computer science or MCS from reputed university
Previous Work Experience : 3-6 years of experience in software development using C/C++
- Experience with networking or systems software and libraries in a Linux environment
- C/C++ as part of a reasonably large project in a team
- Awareness of Linux
- Knowledge of TCP/IP based protocols
- Software development tools and scripting in a Linux environment
- Exposure to Open-Source or Third-Party software
- Good understanding of virtualization and associated control techniques
- Data Packet inspection and manipulation
- Linux kernel development, socket programming etc.
- Building and/or modifying protocol stacks
- Understanding of 3GPP specs and Mobility Protocol development experience
- Experience in monitoring solution, analytics, etc.
- Development in security protocols