HR at Aldrich Capital Partner
Views:254 Applications:73 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Aldrich Capital Partner - Director Of Product - Roadmap & Strategy (8-15 yrs)
Job Title : Director of Product
Job Description :
- As a Director of Product, your team will be responsible for driving product strategy, vision, and roadmap, positioned at the crossroads of technology and business. You will be an on-the-ground product leader and evangelist within Lavu.
- You will have an insatiable drive to make the product relationship between the business and technology innovative and strong.
- You will be a strategic partner, relentlessly building and advocating for the customer while simultaneously listening and negotiating with Lavu's leaders and teams across the company.
- You will help craft a rich product portfolio, design a truly agile roadmap for execution of Lavu's vision, and also inspire diverse and talented teams to drive that roadmap into reality.
- Drive Product Planning, Strategy and Project management for all products and integrations.
- Evaluate competitive offerings, strategically identify unmet needs and conceptualize and/or validate a new product offering, demonstrating a deep understanding of customer dynamics and needs
- Drive prioritization of large product initiatives to ensure development resources are focused on the highest value items on the product roadmap
- Lead & supervise day to day activities of Product and UI/UX teams including feature positioning, rationalization, cost reductions, and component replacements.
- Build, develop and lead a team of Product Managers and UI/UX designers.
- Lead the coordination with key internal stakeholders (including corporate marketing, sales, customer support and finance to capture business, product and high-level technical requirements
- Lead teams to ensure adherence to product release schedules and the overall roadmap.
- Build key operational metrics. Monitors and reports commercial success (ROI and customer satisfaction) of a newly launched or established product
- Create and maintain a work environment that promotes client service, teamwork, performance feedback, individual recognition, and mutual respect. Perform all other job-related duties as requested
- 6+ years of previous experience leading Product at an executive level in a B2B environment (SaaS, web and mobile technologies)
- 4+ years of direct team and product line management experience
- Self-motivated with the ability to inspire and motivate teams across the organization to deliver on defined objectives
- Experience gaining alignment and prioritization across multiple stakeholders
- Experience in agile product development methodologies
- Adaptable and proactively able to move with change while maintaining a positive attitude
- Experience in the POS (point-of-sale) or payments industry a plus