Airtel - IT Security Analyst L3 - Security Services Centre (8-10 yrs)
Job Description : Airtel Business is looking for IT Security Analyst / L3 operation support for Security Services centre
Location : Gurgaon/ Manesar
Job Summary :
- This is an opportunity for a highly motivated individual to join a high energy team of security administrators responsible for managing global security infrastructure.
- This position is to be part of a global team, reporting to the Security Delivery Manager in Gurgaon.
As a member of the Security Operations Team
- Perform initial analysis, identification, remediation, and documentation of network intrusions and computer system compromises
- Handle incident escalations as necessary from other analysts. Project manage incident responses and coordinate remediation with customers
- Provide leadership and mentoring to other analysts
- Perform basic malware analysis and forensic analysis of network activity, disks, and memory
- Analyze threat and vulnerability alerts, determine current impacts, and coordinate remediation actions as necessary
- Proactively research and monitor security-related information sources to aid in the identification of threats to L3's networks, systems, and intellectual property
- Assist in the development of effective Enterprise Security Policies and Procedures
- Innovate and automate all the things
- Provide Level 3 operational support for Network Security Products & Services (Firewalls, Anti-Spam technologies, Intrusion Detection Systems, E-mail, DNS, Web Application Security and Data Leakage Prevention, Network Access Control, etc.)
- Administrate Network security systems (Juniper Firewalls, Cisco ISE, M86, FireEye, BlueCoat Proxy, Lancope, etc.)
- Administrate Linux system administration (Red Hat Enterprise Linux)
- Troubleshoot systems, network and applications
- Coordinate and lead the response to technology problems
- Provide a Customer service, including off hour coverage (on-call system)
- Align global strategies with regional needs and demands
Technical Skills :
- 8-10 years of experience network administration experience in an environment of more than 100 servers, more than 100 users and more than 1 operating system (i.e. Solaris and Linux, Solaris and Windows, Linux and Windows or other combinations); preferably in the Financial Services sector.
- Strong knowledge and experience with network security (e.g., configuring firewalls, deploying and management of antimalware systems and related network security monitoring & management platforms like Lancope, RedSeal, Tufin.
- Good knowledge and experience with firewall management enterprise suites e.g. Juniper NSM, Juniper SPACE e.g. manage 400+ firewalls.
- Good knowledge of packet filtering, stateful packet inspection and the differences between them
- Good knowledge of fundamental networking/distributed computing environment concepts; routing, switching, VLANs, VPNS, NIS, NFS.
- Intermediate to advanced understanding of packet capture and analysis using snoop, tcpdump and Ethereal or similar tools.
- Experience with host security (e.g., passwords, uids/gids, SIDs, file permissions, ACLs, filesystem integrity, use of security packages, IPTables).
- Familiarity with incident response techniques, intrusion prevention systems, information security methodologies, authentication protocols and different IT Security threat mechanisms.
- Knowledge of IT Security Standards (ISMS / ISO 27001, PCI-DSS etc.)