Business Development and Market Research at Air Ok Technologies
Views:411 Applications:88 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Airok Technologies - Firmware Developer - IoT/Communication Protocols (1-5 yrs)
Experience : 1 to 5 years.
Role : Firmware Developer.
Location : Chennai
About the company :
We are a young, fast growing company in Air quality sector. Our core work will be design and develop cost effective Air pollution control equipment's for Indoor and Ambient environments. As a part of or venture we came up with our first product VISTAR a smart Air purifier with smart sensing technology. Our innovation has already started to attract most of our competitors who are ready to invest over here. As consequently seeing major gains in their product efficiencies with including this innovation into their existing technology.
Air Ok is based out of Chennai, An IIT Madras incubated start up. Our team includes graduates from IIT Madras, few expertise from industrial background and a strong mentor support from IITM.
Expected skills :
- The ideal candidate will be entrepreneurial in nature with deep commitment and to address the project requirements.
He should have :
- Knowledge in embedded systems
- System understanding
- Advanced skill in eclipse/ keil firmware development tool for embedded programming
- Experienced in developing the code for 8bit or 16bit microcontrollers
- Deep fascination of technology and willingness to learn.
- Capacity to take sound decisions.
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Infectious energy and enthusiasm.
- Very good professional communication skills
Work Environment :
- Entrepreneurial environment wherein the colleagues are encouraged to lead and expected to take bottom line responsibilities for their respective remits. We emphasize constant learning and occasional travelling.
Job Description :
1. Sound experience of developing firmware on various microcontrollers.
2. Knowledge of IOT protocols like MQTT.
3. Experience in WiFi, Bluetooth, GPRS development.
4. Knowledge of communication protocols: I2C, SPI, UART.
5. Excellent programming skills in C with a proven capability of delivering high-quality code.
6. Familiar with the use of embedded toolchains in open source platforms.
7. Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure high quality products & solutions.
8. Willingness to continuously discover, evaluate and implement new technologies to strengthen development.